Grading TC 33 with 6' box blade??

/ TC 33 with 6' box blade?? #21  
Re: TC 33 with 6\' box blade??

I agree with fire72. I've borrowed and used my stepfathers heavy 6' boxblade on my ex-1920 worked great... especially in 4wd in soft areas.

Soundguy

/ TC 33 with 6' box blade?? #22  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( since it is a 35D, will this handle a 72" box blade? That would just cover the tire tracks.)</font>

In that case, I would definitely go with the 72" blade. I have that on my TC33D with loaded R4 Tires. It works fine for most of my needs. When I do bog down, (especially in the wet stuff) I typically run out of traction before I run out of HP. You've got a bit more HP, a heavier tractor and bigger wheels, so you should have significantly more traction than I do. 72" ought to work fine.

How do you envision using this boxblade? I've found maintaining a gravel road to be much less of a traction challenge than putting in drainage swales or grading in the dirt and clay.

John Mc

/ TC 33 with 6' box blade?? #23  

I used a 7ft Gill (Woods) construction grade box blade and to finish the job used a 7ft Gill double roller pulverizer on an old 4000 gas. Now I own a TC35DA and hopefully when the season for grading gets here this tractor will handle the implements. For visability I hope the wide units will be a plus from the operators seat. I don`t think weight will be much different than a 6 footer(for trailering).