TC 35 won't turn over.

/ TC 35 won't turn over.
Thanks Jim. Will get out there in a few minutes and check that out. Will keep you posted!

/ TC 35 won't turn over. #12  
Just a quick note. My 2005 TC35A does have a brake and a PTO light on the dash.
Christopher

/ TC 35 won't turn over. #13  
Just a quick note. My 2005 TC35A does have a brake and a PTO light on the dash.
Christopher

I checked the early instrument panels on the TC35 (prior to 2004) and my diagrams and schematics all showed no lights for the parking brake and PTO as Jeff mentioned. I think yours were added on that later model tractor.:)

/ TC 35 won't turn over. #14  
Jeff, earlier you mentioned cutting the wires off the seat switch and jumpering them together. I have a different solution. Disconnect the seat switch as shown in the photo below and jumper using two spade connectors on the ends of a wire. Then set the wire out of the way. If you ever want to hook it back up, just pull the jumper and plug it in. That's a whole better way of doing the seat jumper than cutting the wires since cutting is a permanent thing.

Attachments

• JumpSeat.JPG
    JumpSeat.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 259
  • JumpSeat2.JPG
    JumpSeat2.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 313
   / TC 35 won't turn over.
Thanks for all your help Jim. The #2 fuse was blown. A simple 7.5 fuse has shut me down for about 4 days. So glad I didn't have the dealer come pick the tractor up. Mowed all day and can now get the garden out! Appreciate the pics on the safety switch. That's a better idea!

/ TC 35 won't turn over. #16  
Thanks for all your help Jim. The #2 fuse was blown. A simple 7.5 fuse has shut me down for about 4 days. So glad I didn't have the dealer come pick the tractor up. Mowed all day and can now get the garden out! Appreciate the pics on the safety switch. That's a better idea!

Once again Jim has helped someone get their tractor going as others have also done on this forum in the past, it's a great resource for anyone who has a tractor.

/ TC 35 won't turn over. #17  

Awesome! I'm glad I could help.:thumbsup: What I and others have done is to replace that fuse with a self-resetting circuit breaker. I would suggest a 10-amp CB instead of the 8-amp. NAPA's part number is: NAPA part # BK 7823120 , $6.49 each, but several other auto parts stores carry them now. It can save you from being stuck if the fuse blows and you don't have a replacement. The CBs are the same size as a fuse and have legs you can break off so their length will fit exactly as the fuse would.

They look like this below:
218065.jpg

/ TC 35 won't turn over. #18  
Jim--Can you share any knowledge on why the #2 fuse seems to have a history beit notorious with the TC series?

/ TC 35 won't turn over. #20  
Thanks jinman, your thread is right on the money. Just had the problem. Appreciate.