/ TC 40D
Bill,

I saved that link just in case I ever destroy my jury rigged one. Thanks,

Fred

/ TC 40D #32  
Bill,

I saved that link just in case I ever destroy my jury rigged one. Thanks,

Fred

Before you put your coil back on the solenoid, would you take a length and diameter measurement of the shaft/hole so we can have some idea of the size of the coil? That would tell us whether some of these possible solenoid coils have a chance of working or not.

/ TC 40D
WOO WHO!!:D:D I'm in rabbit heaven and out of the turtle doldrums. Working just fine.

/ TC 40D
Before you put your coil back on the solenoid, would you take a length and diameter measurement of the shaft/hole so we can have some idea of the size of the coil? That would tell us whether some of these possible solenoid coils have a chance of working or not.

Oops. Already back on. No big deal getting it off again. First chance I get I'll pull it and post measurements.

/ TC 40D #35  
Oops. Already back on. No big deal getting it off again. First chance I get I'll pull it and post measurements.

Not that big of a deal. . . anyone needing dimensions could just measure their own anyhow.

I'm glad your rabbit has risen from the dead.:thumbsup::laughing:

/ TC 40D
Ask and you shall receive. Had to crawl under there today for the parking brake switch.

Coil resitance was 8.8 ohms. Hope this helps someone sometime.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

/ TC 40D
Hmmm, seems the pics. of the measurements disappeared, just Xs there. So here they are again.

Attachments

• inside-500.jpg
    inside-500.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 110
  • length1-500.jpg
    length1-500.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 105
  • outside-500.jpg
    outside-500.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 103
   / TC 40D #38  
Nice!:thumbsup: It's larger than I expected. The shaft the coil surrounds must be about 5/8" (0.625") since the coil opening is approx 0.643".

/ TC 40D
Well, it's now March of 14 and that fix is doing just fine. Never thought it would last.

Hope all is well,