TC24D

/ TC24D #1  

MDNY

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere X585 4WDq
Spence or anyone, do you have any info on the upcoming TC24D? NH has the TC25D still on their website. I am still a few months out until I will be shopping, but I may be forced to wait another year. It all comes down to money, and I am not sure I will need the TC29D (I say that now, oh yah).

thanks,
Michael

/ TC24D #2  
No info is available to us yet. These tractor however are being made. Just not priced or shipped yet.

/ TC24D
Spencer,

Any details leaking out yet? And will you post info on pricing when you get it?

/ TC24D
Spencer200,

Any news on the TC24D. I stopped at a NH dealer today and the JD dealer next door. The NH dealer had about (5) TC29D on the lot, but nothing else in the boomer line. the JD dealer had one each of the new TEN series, but no 4210. I am wrestling hard with a tractor this year. The house is more than I planned sooo are the expenses for it.

But we are faced with finding snow removal via contractor or a tractor. But I was originally aiming for a 29D, but feel it is a bit more than I will need and a bit more than I can afford to spend. I have decided if I do a tractor this year, I will go FEL, with rear blade and see how my winter is and then next year consider front snow blade or rear snow blower.

But the big question is what is the cost (and list) price of a TC24D and will it be the same size as a TC25D?

Thanks.

/ TC24D #6  
<font color=blue>But the big question is what is the cost (and list) price of a TC24D and will it be the same size as a TC25D?</font color=blue>

I was under the impression that the TC24D will be built on the same chassis as the TC18 and TC21 tractors, making the TC29 the beginning of the Class II Boomers. I'm sure Spencer200 will step in and set the record straight. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ TC24D #7  
That is correct the TC24 is on the same frame as the TC18-21.
We still do not have pricing for this tractor.

/ TC24D
It is a bit disappointing that the TC25D is gone. I wanted to stay in the Class II world of TC, but may not be able to swing the TC29D as hoped. I guess the is to put out feelers for a TC25D to the dealers in my area that I have spoken with and see what the TC29D are running at in the fall.

I guess if I go TC29D I will skip the snow blower and focus on FEL and rear blade for snow removal. I know it is the easiest but it is allot less.