TC29 deal

/ TC29 deal #1  

manyskilz

Tractor
New Holland TC29D
ok gents, I've been lurking in the background, reading posts, trying to further my tractor education...
now I need your advice...

I have a Kubota L2500DT that is about to need a new home, because my NH dealer just called and has found a TC29 for me -don't know if it's a D or DA, but it is 4wd - w/loader & bushhog, weighted tires, 500 hrs, garage kept, tilt, cruise, hydro. Uh, about what should this cost?

I've got 30 ac to tend, about 15 to bushhog, fence, and then stall cleaning, driveway maintenance, etc.

Any ideas on price? Any other words of wisdom for me?
/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks!

/ TC29 deal #2  
Last year I was quoted $15,900 for a TC-29 gear 4x4 R-4's with a 7308 FEL loader brand new. A 5 ft. New Holland Rotary cutter was priced at $625.00. I wound up buying a used tractor with only 85 hours on it. 2003 TC-35D 4x4 hydro R-4's 16LA FEL 72 inch bucket w/toothbar 757-C BH and canopy for 22K. This tractor new would price out in the $28K area.

My guess for your tractor would be around 12.5K to 13.5K. Maybe add a little more if it has the hydro transmission. Like I stated this is a pure guess. Please don't use my guess to spend that much money. I'm sure more of the other guys here will give their opinion.

Good Luck

On Edit: After re-reading your post you did state hydro. So that would add more to the price.

/ TC29 deal #3  
Unless you are using the kubota for a trade.. if it is paid off.. I'd suggest keeping it. nothing like having a spare tractor laying around. perhaps even leave a 'most used' implement on it.. like a box blade.. etc.

Soundguy

/ TC29 deal
Oh I wish I could keep the 'Bota too... After struggling with changing some implements, I figured out why farmers always have 2 or 3 tractors on hand! Unfortunately, I've got to sell that one in order to afford the TC29...

and thanks for the guesstimate...I'm still planning on trying to talk him into throwing in some other toys, uh, tools! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif