TC30 needs a FEL

/ TC30 needs a FEL #1  

The Ice King

I have a 2007 TC30 and are looking for a used FEL. Anyone have an idea where to find a used FEL?

/ TC30 needs a FEL #2  
Used loaders can be hard to come by...

Obviously, try TBN's Private Party ads, Craigslist, www.machinefinder.com and www.tractorhouse.com.
You could post an ad in TBN's Wanted ads too.

I do suggest you read about TC-30 failures when using a loader...there have been several threads on this (do a TBN search). You definitely do not want to go overboard with the size and capacity of the loader.

Good Luck!

/ TC30 needs a FEL #3  
Ice King, I don't know a single person with a loader on a TC30 who wants to take it off their tractor and sell it. Probably the only time that would be found would be in the case of a tractor that somebody is scrapping out and selling parts. I also have not heard of such a tractor on TBN.

If you want a tractor with loader, I would say your very best approach would be to look for a tractor with a loader that somebody has for sale. Buy that tractor and then put your tractor without loader up for sale. That would get you what you want/need without all the hassles of finding a loader and getting it to fit. By going with this method, you could come out ahead as far as pricing goes. Good luck, no matter what method you choose.:)

/ TC30 needs a FEL #4  
Used loaders can be hard to come by...

Obviously, try TBN's Private Party ads, Craigslist, www.machinefinder.com and www.tractorhouse.com.
You could post an ad in TBN's Wanted ads too.

I do suggest you read about TC-30 failures when using a loader...there have been several threads on this (do a TBN search). You definitely do not want to go overboard with the size and capacity of the loader.

Good Luck!

Roy, You are right I have seen that posted before ...but so everyone knows ..I have a 2000 NH TC- 29D that I bought new in 2000 with a new Holland 7308 FEL...and I have never had any problem whatsoever...I have done the usual dumb things too....I have bumped into my share of trees by accident..I have back dragged with the front wheels off the ground...and knock wood..no problems so far...:)

/ TC30 needs a FEL #5  
Roy, You are right I have seen that posted before ...but so everyone knows ..I have a 2000 NH TC- 29D that I bought new in 2000 with a new Holland 7308 FEL...and I have never had any problem whatsoever...I have done the usual dumb things too....I have bumped into my share of trees by accident..I have back dragged with the front wheels off the ground...and knock wood..no problems so far...:)

It's very likely a small percentage have problems...and even the ones we hear about on TBN are just one side of the story (meaning the tractors were really abused).
However, something to consider...

/ TC30 needs a FEL #6  
Sometimes you can find one on e-bay...
If you do find one, you will have to get the correct mounting brackets and do the install yourself...
It's gonna be though to find one at a reasonable price...
I went ahead a purchased a new FEL for my 1720 and am very pleased...

/ TC30 needs a FEL #7  
Finding one will be really hard, but try,its well worth it.I can say the fel is what I use most.I would be lost with ought it. Sadly it only lifts 850 lbs. ,but its ok,keeps me from getting in trouble.
Good luck with your quest.
Army Grunt

Attachments

• IMG_6144.jpg
    IMG_6144.jpg
    980.4 KB · Views: 448
  • IMG_5281.jpg
    IMG_5281.jpg
    856.7 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_6115.jpg
    IMG_6115.jpg
    877.5 KB · Views: 769
   / TC30 needs a FEL #8  
Might be a good time to trade it in on something that offers better capabilities, rear remotes etc. I like mine but I would consider it if you have the need. :)

/ TC30 needs a FEL #9  
I searched for almost a year for a FEL for my Ford 1720. Tired of looking, I ended up buying a Ford 7108 loader minus the mounting kit and valve. Why someone would not remove the mounting kit and valve at the same time still baffles me. Made my own mounting hardware and purchased a used valve assembly. Just got it all put together yesterday. You should consider selling your tractor and buying one equipped with a FEL. Neilp