Price Check TC30 Price Check

/ TC30 Price Check #1  

mac141

Tractor
Satoh Buck, TC30 Hydro
Got another quote from a NH dealer on a TC30,7308 loader,joystick,R4's Quote was $ 15,934 delivered to my house. Can you tell me if that is a fair deal.

/ TC30 Price Check #2  
Is it a hydro or gear. I was talking to my dealer friend about this exact tractor setup but as a gear version and he said around $13k.

/ TC30 Price Check #3  
Mac we sell that same tractor with current dealer rebates for $15000.00 our price includes, hydro, loaded rear tires, HD bucket with replacable cutting edge, rear work light, and block heater for winter starting, your dealer is a little high in my opinion.

/ TC30 Price Check
It is a hydro. I see the post from spencer200, I will have to go back to the dealer but I dont think he is going to budge on the price. Maybe I need to call another dealer. There are only 2 in this immediate area to work with.

/ TC30 Price Check
Your price sounds a lot better. The quote I got did not include the light or the heater or the filled tires. Do you know what it would cost to ship a tractor? If I were to find one elsewhere cheaper?

/ TC30 Price Check #6  
If you fill out your bio with some info (e.g. your location), some of the folks here might be able to recommend some dealers in your area.

/ TC30 Price Check #7  
Shipping depends on from where its going to where it ends up. Also if you can get it hauled on a back trip it will be a lot less.

/ TC30 Price Check
I live in Eastern Iowa. If you can recommend a few dealers that is OK with me. I am going to buy a tractor by the end of May. Trying to get the best deal out there.

/ TC30 Price Check #9  
We have a dealership in Waverly IA. and I would love to give you a quote. Give me a listing of the details (size of bucket)and where we would need to deliver to. Thanks

/ TC30 Price Check
Pheasant hunter here is what I am looking for.

1. TC30 tractor hydro 4X 4, 7308 loader with 60" heavy duty bucket Joystick controller, Bolt on tooth bar,Industrial tires. What is your best price out the door deliverd to Davenport Iowa.