Price Check TC30 price

/ TC30 price #1  

lil_country

Bronze Member
Tractor
2006 B3030 & 2006 Cub Cadet LT1045
I've taken care of my 5 acres with my trusty 2N for years, but as it gets older and crankier (me too) I would like to buy a compact tractor to make the work easier. I wasn't planning on buying for about a year, but if a really good deal came along I would take it. There is a tractor down the street for sale, and I wanted to see what folks here thought about the price. It is a 2003 TC30 with 89 hours, with 7308 FEL, BushHog SQ600 brushhog, and 5' box blade. Looks to be in excellent condition. His asking price is $11,000.

/ TC30 price #2  
If the TC 30 is 4wd then it's seems to be a good deal. I paid $14,500 for my TC 30 with a 7308 fel and filled R4 tires.

Good Luck

/ TC30 price #3  
I'd echo what Todd said. I paid about the same as he did for my 2003 TC30 about a year ago. Mine is a 4WD model with the Hydrostatic tranny and the 7308 FEL. If it is a 4WD model with the implements you listed, it is a good deal (regardless of the tranny type, the HST however fetches a little more $).

There are a LOT of very satisfied TC30 owners on this board. Do a search and you'll find a lot of good information.

Kevin

/ TC30 price #4  
I bought a TC30 gear drive with great bend loader in July and think the Price you Quoted is a very good buy. As long as everything works.. good luck... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif