Comparison TC3050 series verses TC4055 series

/ TC3050 series verses TC4055 series #11  
Mine is a 06 model. The transmission case is alot heavier on the 55 and the frame is built heavy. It was the man they changed them numbers i want to say the 2410 same as the 4055 is when i heard they took the draft away. I used my tractor breaking small gardens and only used the postion controll . If i where to break a field i would use the draft controll .

/ TC3050 series verses TC4055 series #12  
Do a search on New tc models that is where i read they done away with the draft on the 2410 . They had us confused on the model changes there for awhile :confused2:

/ TC3050 series verses TC4055 series #13  
just to let you know while I was out this morning for coffee I stopped at the dealers yard he has TWO 8N's and one TC 3050 they are the identical back ends it looks a cross between the 40 series and a little beefier than the standard 30 series. The numbers are quite confusing when I bought my tractor cab model TC 2420 which is basically a TC 55 with 5 hp more what a joke then they changed the number again to something stupid and then one more time to 4060 now good grief when I go by parts it's basically always covered under a TC 55 ;-), depending on what you going to do with the tractor and if you have the room I go bigger and buy either a 4060 or 4055 you can never have too much tractor one other thing I noticed is 3050 comes with cvt transmission now I know I'll get yelled at but if you're going to do plowing and disking I definitely would go with a 12 x 12 gears and clutch transmission ESS if you want I prefer straightforward clutch but I am strange that way :) I give new Holland a few years of using those transmissions before I became the guinea pig just my feelings, one other advantage of the 40 series category 1 and 2 three-point hitch option basically more lift capacity larger implements and the same goes for the front loader your reach and height are quite increased helps when you're loading hay wagons with big heavy round bales hope that helped take care

/ TC3050 series verses TC4055 series #14  
one quick picture why you can never have too much tractor while my case was down with clutch repairs last spring that 2420 to the rescue that old plow category 2 weighs well over 2000 pounds pulled two fields not one problem except for traction due to the industrial loader tires but it still worked just slow down a bit in the wet areas would've have R1's if I knew I'd be plowing ;-) .

Attachments

• baby will need a bath.jpg.jpeg
    baby will need a bath.jpg.jpeg
    840.1 KB · Views: 720
   / TC3050 series verses TC4055 series #15  
What do have there RADIUM ? Three 16 inch or 14inch . As for field work and loader work there is no comparision between the 55 and the 40 with the hydro the 55 wins . Tight spaces the 40 seems a little better to get around .

/ TC3050 series verses TC4055 series #16  
I believe there 14 it was my dads the best little plow we have. I remember when he bought it, the dealer told him it was too much for his John Deere 1010 but he wouldn't listen and once we got it home he couldn't hook it up his tractor couldn't accept category 2 implements that's how the 95 hp case came to be some old iron for the bull work , it's kind of funny when I think today of some of the size of the tractors how my father would cringe at the sight of them driving on the land soil compaction he was ahead of his time in thinking he always tried to get away with the lightest tractors he could, he would yell at me and call me lazy riding around in the cab tractors we have now and the one I'm trying to buy now :) take care

/ TC3050 series verses TC4055 series
Radium, thanks for that info. No one around here has the 3050 to check. I believe the 3050 can be had in gear or CVT. Personaly I am only interested in the gear at this point. Would like to have 2wd also, but not aval on this 3050. I believe I have to drop back to the 3040 for 2wd. Or up to the tt series, but this is a bigger frame, and defeats the hole pourpouse. What to do--What to do??? :)