Tractor Sizing TC33 or TC35

/ TC33 or TC35 #11  
I just figured he had two tractors to look at with limited availability of models. That's normally the case in the used tractor market. I've seen some astounding deals on used TC40DAs and TC45DAs on craigslist recently. Some of these tractors are in Oklahoma and Texas and are low hours with asking prices over $10k below new. I would prefer the 4-cyl over the 3-cyl engine, but I think a 4wd TC35 non-HST tractor is a very capable tractor. I would certainly take it over the TC33 for the listed purposes. I'm letting Ted set the parameters and just trying to answer within the limits he set.:thumbsup::)

/ TC33 or TC35 #12  
That does pretty much sum up how I came to have a TC40D. A TC35 would have done everything I need. My TC40D was what was available locally on the used market at the time of purchase. I was actually looking for a Kubota L3410.

I was looking before we sold our previous Kubota. There were 2-5 tractors within 4 hours drive for like 8 weeks. Once we had the deal finishing up with the old tractor, the ad's dried up. 0, zero, zilch. Or a long ways away.

Local independent just happened to have this TC40 on consignment, but it was not listed yet... Dropped by the shop to see if he had any lines on used tractors. There it was on the back of the lot waiting for a fluid change and bath.

I just figured he had two tractors to look at with limited availability of models. That's normally the case in the used tractor market.