TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #91  
Guys,
Mine just blew again @ 400hrs. That's twice now I've replaced both tubes (to be safe) and had to top off fluid. (4 x15$ = 60$ + fluid)

I'm pretty torqued I have to pay for any upgrades as a result of New Hollands non-engineering. Why did all of us pay for a New Holland? If they have a fix then they know there was a mistake. At 22,139$ @ 400hrs I personally feel tube blowing is bunk. I'm in MI where is cool the majority of the time.

I'll pay if I have to. But I'm to Email New Holland customer service with both barrels cocked first.

Ever been 3 days late on a payment, once? Their communication works very well then.

Don't want to sound in a bad mood... But 75-100$ bucks is too much to swallow. That's why I paid the money up front.

I'll post when and if it goes anywhere. Makes me wonder how many non-TBN people are eating this...

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #92  
MikefromMI said:
Ever been 3 days late on a payment, once? Their communication works very well then.
This is a real bad idea. NH Credit is a completely separate entity and if you withhold payment on a loan in an effort to exert leverage you will end up with 2 problems instead of one.

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #93  
"I'm pretty torqued I have to pay for any upgrades as a result of New Hollands non-engineering. Why did all of us pay for a New Holland? If they have a fix then they know there was a mistake. At 22,139$ @ 400hrs I personally feel tube blowing is bunk. I'm in MI where is cool the majority of the time."

Mike, I agree it was a poor design and NH modified it accordingly. It certainly doesn't add any "bells or whistles".

I talked to a local dealer and he indicated NH wasn't going to admit to any bad designs.

I bit the bullet and changed mine out to avoid any accidents. I'm also in a relatively cool climate area and the cooler tube would swell up like a ballpark frank. I suppose it was only a matter of time.

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #94  
If you want CNH to pay for the cooler line "error" ; you will have to file a lawsuit and prove it is a bad design. A class action suit would work also. When you win a recall will be issued.

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #95  
MikePA said:
This is a real bad idea. NH Credit is a completely separate entity and if you withhold payment on a loan in an effort to exert leverage you will end up with 2 problems instead of one.

Mike.. I got the idea that he was saying that communication is lousy on their end re: the cooler problem.. yet if you are a few seconds late on your payment, then the dsl and broadband service kicks in and you start getting calle dby everyone smelling out money.. I.E. I didn't get the idea that he was saying he was going to withhold money.. but was rather using that as an inverse comparison... at least that is how -I- read it anyway... perhaps the poster can clarify this for us.. seems it is a bit vauge.. etc.

Soundguy

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #96  
Soundguy said:
Mike.. I got the idea that he was saying that communication is lousy on their end re: the cooler problem.. yet if you are a few seconds late on your payment, then the dsl and broadband service kicks in and you start getting calle dby everyone smelling out money.. I.E. I didn't get the idea that he was saying he was going to withhold money.. but was rather using that as an inverse comparison... at least that is how -I- read it anyway... perhaps the poster can clarify this for us.. seems it is a bit vauge.. etc.

Soundguy
Now that I re-read it, I can see that take on the post as well, Chris.

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #97  
Hi,
Sorry, had notifications turned off and didn't get up here till today.

No, ofcourse I'd never stop payment and hurt my credit. It's like Soundguy says, just a comparison.

This was a mistake that should have been taken care of long ago. Especially since it also does environmental damage while its happening and during the clean-up.

Like I said. I don't want to sound like an **** nut. But NH should at least offer the fix at cost.

/ TC33D hydraulic cooler hose failure #98  
Just an update..
Been back and forth with corporate since the last post. They've thrown it back to my dealer and I to resolve via our local N.H. rep. I've been stuck in Silao, Mexico for work (GM Plant.) I have this week off so I'll get the ball rollin' again.