TC33D

/ TC33D #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Well I must admit I'm impress with the New Holland super steering[shock] after watching the operator work.
He was cleaning up a 10 acre clear cut area with a 7' rake,and scooting around stumps with the super steering made it look so easy.
Like they say the machine ownly as good as the operator,so he must be a Kubota man./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
After talking with the gentleman I ask what where the cons about the TC33D,he reply "she likes her diesel and it takes a little time to get use to for its quick"
other than that I guess New Holland might give Kubota a challenge./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH

/ TC33D #2  
Let's see...

I run a tiller for 2 days straight and never needed to turn any faster. If you turn faster with a tiller, you break the tangs unless you raise the tiller. Same with box blade and same with rear blade.

I mowed for 6 hours and never needed to turn any faster. When you turn with a 6 ft mower on the back, you really want to be sure you know where the mower is going unless you raise the mower to turn.

Sorry, but if I had that many trees to mow around regularly, I think I would take the extra money and buy a SCAG mower that will mow directly around the trunk in one pass.

Now if I did landscaping and had to work in restricted space regularaly, that seems like where the super steer would shine and might allow you the same maneuverability in a larger tractor that you get now from a smaller tractor. If I mowed commercially, I would get one of the SCAG type mowers as they are even more maneuverable.

Guess the need for various features depends strictly on the use that you need to put it to and whether it really helps you to be more productive. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ TC33D #3  
Thomas,

Thanks for the report, that's neat that you got to see it working.

I saw a Kubota B21 TLB on a trailer in town today and it looked like a pretty nice unit.

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ TC33D #4  
JimBin...

<font color=blue>Which one of you blue boys printed your whole post in color?</font color=blue>

<font color=orange>I wonder if everyone will start doing this...orange is hard to read.</font color=orange> /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Since Muhammad set up the little faces I'm still waiting for him to set up the tiny blue orange green red yellow tractors we can add! As if he doesn't have enough to do keeping this thing operating!

/ TC33D #5  
<font color=blue> I must admit, I do like the option of the Super Steer. I will not have it cause I won't need it.</font color=blue>

I've spent a lot of time around the Draft Horse events and week end plow matches. If you spent some time studying the implements these guys use, you would understand that any new fangled thing is going to be scrutinized to pieces. Just think of the gossip around the pickle barrell when Harry first introduced "The 3 Point Hitch". My God, what the hay is that thang. Oh ya, just gonna jack up the cost of the dern thang. I don't need that thang. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

I love to see new "Thangs" hanging off these machines. They do end up being accepted and saving us time.

<font color=red>If we could just get a full load of gauges on the dash and NO idiot lite thangs, I'd be a happy camper.</font color=red>/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

/ TC33D #6  
Amen on the gauges, Hawgee.

/ TC33D #7  
Yep, if it were up to me, my tractor, car, and pickup would all have at least as many gauges as an airplane./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bird

/ TC33D #8  
Having driven a Farmall without a 3 point, let me absolutely assure you that real invention is readily accepted. The Farmall had one of the first automatic lifts and was absolutely wonderful that it would allow you to lift the plow automatically, but it sure didn't do anything for harrows or any other attachments. Would have been nice to have a starter, but the hand crank was all that was available. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

The problem with some invention is that it complicates the tractor with very little real use for many applications. Those people will say it is nice, but will never spend the money to buy them.

Extendable 3 point links have been available for many years and they are absolutely wonderful and useful. John Deere charges nearly $250 for that option and is is standard on some other tractors and not available at any cost on many.

4WD is an option that almost everyone ponders before they buy a tractor, because it is very expensive. Kubota sells nearly 90% of the compact tractors with it and 50% of the M Series. For a compact, it may be harder to resale a 2WD tractor.

Yes, I would buy gauges at almost any reasonable price, but guess an Oil Gauge will not be available for Kubota's at any cost unless you install one yourself.

/ TC33D #9  
del,

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Little BLUE tractors, cool! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ TC33D #10  
Bird,

I know my limitations, if I had that many gauges, I'd end up mowing the neighbors yard from time to time! And think how big the dash would have to be! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!