Oil & Fuel TC35 Fuel Injection

/ TC35 Fuel Injection #1  

Carykong

Platinum Member
Tractor
TC 35 New Holland and 52 Case VAC,LT25 Woodmizer logmill
Good evening forum
Apparently ran my fuel lines empty or partially empty. Fuel cut off handle was nudged into neutral position by flexible line in close proximity. Engine died on a hill. Bled filter bowl. Topped off the tank. I have good fuel flow to the injector pump. Also, have fuel flow at #1 cylinder injector,near the radiator. No fuel flow at the injectors at #2 or #3. Any suggestions? No Start. No fire.

/ TC35 Fuel Injection #2  
lOOSEN THE INLET LINE & SPIN THE ENGINE.. Make SURE u have steady fuel & NO AIR, tighten back up.
They are a "BEAR" to bleed out once u run'm outta fuel..
Loosen ALL the lines AT THE INJECTORS & spin the engine till they squirt..& tighten back up.
Like I said.. they're a real "bear" to bleed.. Just keep at it..
OH, & MAKE SURE the electric shut off solenoid is working, if it has 1.. or you'll never get it to start..

/ TC35 Fuel Injection #3  
lOOSEN THE INLET LINE & SPIN THE ENGINE.. Make SURE u have steady fuel & NO AIR, tighten back up.
They are a "BEAR" to bleed out once u run'm outta fuel..
Loosen ALL the lines AT THE INJECTORS & spin the engine till they squirt..& tighten back up.
Like I said.. they're a real "bear" to bleed.. Just keep at it..
OH, & MAKE SURE the electric shut off solenoid is working, if it has 1.. or you'll never get it to start..

^^That about sums it up^^

/ TC35 Fuel Injection
Today I loosened all three injector lines at the head and still no fuel at 2 and 3. Fuel at 1. Tried for about 20 minutes, one at a time, all three, and re checked flow at the injector pump which was good.

Befuddled, tomorrow I will bled the fuel filter bowl again and try with a bigger battery.

/ TC35 Fuel Injection #5  
Post #2.. Sentence #3.. Loosen ALL THE LINES {at the same time}..
Its possible u sucked some garbage into the pump..??
U did FILL the fuel tank, yes?? Gravity & quantity are your friend at this point..
If it boils down to it, you might hafta pull the pump.??
Heres hoping for the best.. Good Luck..

/ TC35 Fuel Injection #6  
The first time I replaced the fuel filter on my TC33 everything went great in spite of me not priming the filter bowl. The engine almost died but I reacted fast enough by going full throttle and it turned out fine.
The second time was not so good. Same mistakes (I can be a slow learner) It took me 3 days to get it going. Loosened the injectors and ran the battery dead recharged the battery over night and ran it dead again. Recharged it again but this time I loosened the lines at the pump. When they had fuel coming out I tighten them up and got the fuel to the injectors.
I am not an expert nor am I that experienced but thats what worked for me.
Make sure you are full throttle when bleeding the pump and or injectors.

/ TC35 Fuel Injection
I removed the lines at the injector pump today. Fuel exits #1. No flow at #2 or #3. Suggestions?

/ TC35 Fuel Injection
In fact the fuel shoots out of the injector pump at #1 line 3 feet into the air. Nothing at #2 or #3.

/ TC35 Fuel Injection #9  
In fact the fuel shoots out of the injector pump at #1 line 3 feet into the air. Nothing at #2 or #3.

I'm no expert, but once you confirmed flow at #1 did you close it to see if anything would come out of #2 & #3. If all 3 are open is maybe #1 just the path of least resistance?

I hope you are able to get flow through all 3, see attached bleeding procedure.

Attachments

• Bleeding Procedure.pdf
    253.2 KB · Views: 117
   / TC35 Fuel Injection #10  
Book say to do 1 at a time.
thclimer has it.