TC45d new holland battery draing and fuse noise

/ TC45d new holland battery draing and fuse noise #11  
I don't see how it could be any other relay except #10 in the illustration. All the other relays get power through the key switch.

/ TC45d new holland battery draing and fuse noise
Thanks so much for all your help, I'm going to try removing it and see if that helps. I have to get power back in the battery first, it was drained down to nothing. I will let you know the outcome, thanks again.

/ TC45d new holland battery draing and fuse noise #13  
Good luck! I'll keep an eye on this thread for further developments, but I think you are going in the right direction.:thumbsup:

/ TC45d new holland battery draing and fuse noise #14  
You might try cleaning your battery terminals real good and checking that the connection for ground is clean and tight. Your description sounds a lot like what I had going on on mine and that was the cure. If you have a volt meter check the voltage at the battery terminals and at the starter. They should be the same if they aren't you have a bad connection. For my problem it took cutting the battery connections off and replaceing them. I also put dialectric grease on to keep the connections from getting coroded again. I got that solution from this forum, it was a sticky for TC33D won't start I think.

Good luck!

/ TC45d new holland battery draing and fuse noise
Good luck! I'll keep an eye on this thread for further developments, but I think you are going in the right direction.:thumbsup:

Just wanted to say Thanks again, with your help my Tractor is up and running. I couldn't be more greatful for your help!