TC48DA no fuel flowing from tank

/ TC48DA no fuel flowing from tank #1  

dmalone48

Tractor
New Holland TC48DA
2005 new Holland TC48DA, we had a problem in the fall with it losing power and dying after running a few seconds after numerous parts changed and a lot of time spent messing around figured out the fuel line out of tank wasn't flowing well, blew compressed air back thru line it's ran great ever since. My impatient self needed to use it the other day to run some fence while our weather was still decent here in northern NY ran fine, parked went to start yesterday same symptoms start and sputter out. First thing checked was that line out of tank to filter, no fuel well a little bit not the normal. Tried the air again and still nothing I suspect there's crap in the tank my question is how do I get this tank off? I've looked at the diagrams of it and look at the tank itself but it sits under that hood/dash so I guess I'm a little clueless or is there a way to do it without removing it? I suspect not as I can't get anything out of that line

/ TC48DA no fuel flowing from tank #2  
Before removing the tank you could try other means to clear the block. Can you shove a wire into the tank through the fuel exit port? Can you remove the top from the tank and see the exit port to look at the blockage? Could you put some air pressure to the tank to force the block on through?

/ TC48DA no fuel flowing from tank #3  
I use a very clean 5 gal bucket to catch fuel so you can see what has come out. Either siphon with a large (at least 1/2" ID) hose or catch what comes out of the petcock. You may have to remove the petcock if the fuel is globby. After you get as much fuel out as you can, assess the junk at the bottom of the bucket.