TC55DA rear lift lever

/ TC55DA rear lift lever #1  

Twistedgrip

Tractor
New Holland TC55DA EHSS
I have a TC55DA EHSS. The hand lever for the rear lift broke at the shaft arm. There was enough of the arm remaining that we contemplated a weld repair. While contemplating we attempted to rotate the shaft in the up direction to see if we could actually perform the task but the shaft WILL NOT rotate. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it possible for something internal to get out of position if the shaft rotated too far in the down direction? This should be a simple repair but it’s turning into a difficult one. All comments welcome

/ TC55DA rear lift lever
I have a TC55DA EHSS. The hand lever for the rear lift broke at the shaft arm. There was enough of the arm remaining that we contemplated a weld repair. While contemplating we attempted to rotate the shaft in the up direction to see if we could actually perform the task but the shaft WILL NOT rotate. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it possible for something internal to get out of position if the shaft rotated too far in the down direction? This should be a simple repair but it’s turning into a difficult one. All comments welcome
I pulled the hydraulic speed control valve assembly so I could see inside and found one of the little “fingers” out of position. Pushed the plunger back so it could fall into its proper spot and now it works as it should. I did weld it back together and saved some $$

/ TC55DA rear lift lever #3  
Thanks for letting us know!!