Ted from Everything Atttachments has a close call:

/ Ted from Everything Atttachments has a close call: #31  
Whoopsadaisy! Good job peanut!

/ Ted from Everything Atttachments has a close call: #32  
i know how he feels. the dealer i used to work at used to pull kawasaki mules and polaris rangers in crates out of box vanes when they were deliverd with an old skid steer. as they kept making them bigger they finaly had enough crate damage claimes to get cut off by kaw/polaris and they ended up getting a real fork truck.

/ Ted from Everything Atttachments has a close call: #33  
Man, that was wild.

/ Ted from Everything Atttachments has a close call: #34  
STAGED

I have to wonder why he just didn't use the SS to right itself after, did it die? I also like how he "states" in the beganing that the kubota pulls the entire SS back up out of the ditch, all he did was right the SS. No matter, we all have to love sales people and the extremes they go to.

/ Ted from Everything Atttachments has a close call: #35  
20 20 said:
STAGED

I have to wonder why he just didn't use the SS to right itself after, did it die? I also like how he "states" in the beganing that the kubota pulls the entire SS back up out of the ditch, all he did was right the SS. No matter, we all have to love sales people and the extremes they go to.

Come on,

The guy sells attachments, not Kubotas. About the worst thing you can do for an engine is run it on a side. Oil and diesel doesn't enter it correctly and will not run and will damage the engine. This guy has more to lose by showing us his attachment will tip a skid steer at full height with a full load then to show a Kubota pulling it as he has NO ties to Kubota and just wants to sell 3PH accessories for the back of them and skid steer front accessories.

/ Ted from Everything Atttachments has a close call: #36  
I don't think it was staged but I also don't think it was that impressive that the tractor jerked it upright. How many decades have our parents and grandparents been getting that and thensome from tractors. It's what they do.
As far as doing it in reverse, it's what I would have done. I always pull in reverse if at all possible.
Glad the chain didn't snap...that was a risky jerk method.

/ Ted from Everything Atttachments has a close call: #37  

where we goin? :D

The guy sells attachments, not Kubotas. About the worst thing you can do for an engine is run it on a side. Oil and diesel doesn't enter it correctly and will not run and will damage the engine.

Believe it or not I do have a small idea about engines and how they run. I have owned and still own many machines, partial list including, a semi, dump truck, dozers, excavators, skid steer, tractors and so on. I also do all of my own mechanical work. When that SS tipped it would have takin a very short period to right itself. Anyone that has done work or been around SS'es knows that machine could have easily righted itself with NO HARM done. That is why I asked did it quit?

This guy has more to lose by showing us his attachment will tip a skid steer at full height with a full load then to show a Kubota pulling it as he has NO ties to Kubota and just wants to sell 3PH accessories for the back of them and skid steer front accessories.

Just have to say neither machine was hurt nor did he seem shaking up about what happened, so what was he out? Also he got everyones attention here with this staged stunt, so I have to say my hat is off to yet another exellent sales gimic. No matter what used he got attention, isn't sales 75% getting the persons attention? I have nothing against him just writing what I observed and in all honesty think it is quite clever.

/ Ted from Everything Atttachments has a close call: #38  
So I would guess we also never had a man on the moon or that ***** isn't dead or maybe that Area 51 is a camp for 3 eyed little green aliens. There is no reason for him to stage it. Him marketing his products to tip a skid steer and needing a Kubota tractor is not good marketing. For him to risk damaging a $60k machine is stupid to do on purpose, just like any other person $60k isn't something to try and throw out a window:thumbsup:

/ Ted from Everything Atttachments has a close call: #39  
I don't think it was staged but I also don't think it was that impressive that the tractor jerked it upright. How many decades have our parents and grandparents been getting that and thensome from tractors. It's what they do.
As far as doing it in reverse, it's what I would have done. I always pull in reverse if at all possible.
Glad the chain didn't snap...that was a risky jerk method.

Amen to all of your points Dwight
:thumbsup:

/ Ted from Everything Atttachments has a close call: #40  
So I would guess we also never had a man on the moon or that ***** isn't dead or maybe that Area 51 is a camp for 3 eyed little green aliens. There is no reason for him to stage it. Him marketing his products to tip a skid steer and needing a Kubota tractor is not good marketing. For him to risk damaging a $60k machine is stupid to do on purpose, just like any other person $60k isn't something to try and throw out a window:thumbsup:

1000% agree.

I see absolutely no reason for this to have been "staged." It serves not his purpose of selling attachments in any way whatsoever. He has many videos displaying his actual products doing their thing that are far more effective, informative, and viewed. If this was a "publicity stunt" it's one that only an idiot would come up with...