Telescopic draft links problem

/ Telescopic draft links problem #11  
Never had any trouble with any of ours and can't think of anything not already mentioned.

/ Telescopic draft links problem #12  
Use Slip Plate graphite aerosol on the links. Lift slightly as you back.
larry

/ Telescopic draft links problem
I will give those a try and report back.

/ Telescopic draft links problem #14  
I've had difficulties just like that with my extended draft links, too. I use graphite powder that I spray down into the lift pin. Also, I try to be certain that the links are pretty low to the ground and not bearing any implement weight (or a little as possible) - so, the links aren't bending downward and unable to slide back into the link housing and re-lock.

The worst attachment for me is my 1,000lb rototiller! The tines support the whole machine and will happily roll backwards as much as you are willing to go in reverse... :mad:

AKfish

/ Telescopic draft links problem #15  
Had this to occasionally happen on my previous tractor. Lifting and lowering the lift arms while easing backwards always allowed it to snap back in.

/ Telescopic draft links problem #16  
Quick hitch.

/ Telescopic draft links problem #17  
Quick hitch.

While a quick hitch would take care of the problem, :thumbsup: the OP asked "Is there anything I can do to make it easier (besides a quick hitch.) thank you." :confused3:

/ Telescopic draft links problem #18  
Like AKfish said make sure the implement is down low and try to get the telescopic link inline with the 3pt arm and try and back up. The JD telescopic piece drops down way more than the ones on the Kubota which can be handy but also a problem when trying to get them to retract. The Kubota here will usually drop right back into place when you lift the attachment and drive off, it can actually startle you when it drops in.

/ Telescopic draft links problem
Tried a lot of what was mentioned and was a little better this time around but still the odd trouble (seems to be the left hand side more.) I think a lot of it is the operator (so much new things to learn) I found being perfectly square with the impliment seems to be a must (I'm still getting used to the turning of the tractor.)

/ Telescopic draft links problem #20  
Tried a lot of what was mentioned and was a little better this time around but still the odd trouble (seems to be the left hand side more.) I think a lot of it is the operator (so much new things to learn) I found being perfectly square with the impliment seems to be a must (I'm still getting used to the turning of the tractor.)
May improve as the slide mechanism wears in. I think a lot of the issue is the short overlap when extended is prone to the slider cocking too much under load and binding. The slipperyer it gets the better. Cant use grease tho because of grit. :confused3:
larry