Telescoping Stabilizer Bars

/ Telescoping Stabilizer Bars #11  
Larry, I have access to a few different stabilizers. I do not want to get into building these things, I have no time to custom build these. But if I can help someone out using off the shelf parts with maybe a couple of minor modifications, I will.

These parts come from Europe and are VERY heavy duty. I would say that they are much stronger than the stabilizers on our 7520s, but do not have the wide range of adjustment that the 7520 units have.

If you want to consider something, best to fill out the contact page on my website.
Wow. They must be designed for big equipment, since the ones on the 7520 have given all indication of being bullet proof on a 12000# composite. -- Very strong in tension or compression. -- I consider them elegant for the application. Mahindra seems to have eliminated all but the best choices from their design.

Thanks for the contact page link.​

/ Telescoping Stabilizer Bars #12  
Wow. They must be designed for big equipment, since the ones on the 7520 have given all indication of being bullet proof on a 12000# composite. -- Very strong in tension or compression. -- I consider them elegant for the application. Mahindra seems to have eliminated all but the best choices from their design.

Thanks for the contact page link.​

The 7520 units are good, NO DOUBT about that. I never hesitate to use my box blade (or any grading implement for that matter) in reverse for heavy grading. Never have had ANY negative results, and like you, I have my tractor at 12,000lbs. :thumbsup:

/ Telescoping Stabilizer Bars
I have a 10' Bush Hog cutter I used for years on my Kubota tractor that had telescoping stabilizers with NEVER a single issue..I sold it and bought the John Deere that does not use them and have broken various parts on the hookup now more times than I can count..

/ Telescoping Stabilizer Bars #14  
I have a 10' Bush Hog cutter I used for years on my Kubota tractor that had telescoping stabilizers with NEVER a single issue..I sold it and bought the John Deere that does not use them and have broken various parts on the hookup now more times than I can count..

Hoping to have something figured out for you by the end of the day. No promises though.

/ Telescoping Stabilizer Bars #15  
Problems are usually restricted to the stabilizers employed in a way that allows compressional loading. A design that will withstand being used in compression presents a valuable option. Perhaps those on your Kubot were designed in that way.
Or else you were careful to adjust them so that they would not see compressional loads - or both ;).​

As far as I know all Kubota's come with them..I've come to the conclusion that I bought the wrong tractor..I now believe Kubota beats John Deere when it comes to using implements that work above ground..I suspect John Deere might excel when using implements that work in ground..All I do is mow grass and put out hay..

/ Telescoping Stabilizer Bars #17  
   / Telescoping Stabilizer Bars #18  
As far as I know all Kubota's come with them..I've come to the conclusion that I bought the wrong tractor..I now believe Kubota beats John Deere when it comes to using implements that work above ground..I suspect John Deere might excel when using implements that work in ground..All I do is mow grass and put out hay..

It's my thoughts that any brand/model tractor 30hp and above that doesn't have telescoping stabilizers is inferior in that regard. :(

/ Telescoping Stabilizer Bars #19  
The 7520 units are good, NO DOUBT about that. I never hesitate to use my box blade (or any grading implement for that matter) in reverse for heavy grading. Never have had ANY negative results, and like you, I have my tractor at 12,000lbs. :thumbsup:
I was thinking about this. There are stories on the forums about lift arms buckling under compression when ground engagement is done backing up. -- It occurs to me that sway links in tension, whether telescopic or conventional will apply a force that would contribute to this.

... Whereas, a robust telescopic link set acting in compression [squeezing the implement a little] would triangulate with and share/subtract from the force on the lift arms.​

Finished mowing my rough pasture today without breaking anything else! :dance1: