Tell me what fertilizer I need

/ Tell me what fertilizer I need #41  
^^^^
That bittersweet is nasty, once it takes hold it's almost impossible to control without a good herbicide... and I'm not one to promote the unnecessary use of pesticides. Sometimes though, it's the proper tool for the job.
I feel the same way about "organic". It's a nice way to go if you have plenty of time and money, but I have other things going on, and like to harvest what I plant.

Did your family sell the holly wholesale? If so, we probably sold your product at Christmastime, when my family ran a flowershop.

/ Tell me what fertilizer I need #42  
^^^^
That bittersweet is nasty, once it takes hold it's almost impossible to control without a good herbicide... and I'm not one to promote the unnecessary use of pesticides. Sometimes though, it's the proper tool for the job.
I feel the same way about "organic". It's a nice way to go if you have plenty of time and money, but I have other things going on, and like to harvest what I plant.

Did your family sell the holly wholesale? If so, we probably sold your product at Christmastime, when my family ran a flowershop.

No....we never sold our holly wholesale.
Only locally, and direct.

/ Tell me what fertilizer I need
I picked up that cow compost that was linked earlier in this thread. I have 211 hollies in the ground on my property, about 1/2 on one side of the property and the other half on the other. I got one yard of compost and that did only one half with the other half still untouched.

Im gonna leave it that way for now and see if I can see any difference in how they come up.

Im still gonna pick up that soil test deal this Fri and get that sent off.

Thanks again for the info