Comparison Tell me what is similar in price & size

/ Tell me what is similar in price & size #1  

J.Wal

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L3130
I made a post talking about a Mahindra 3616, but while saving money I might as well see what else is out there that is similar in size and cost. I would like a list of models I can review and check out. Can someone help me with this?

/ Tell me what is similar in price & size
No one has any models to sugest? kabota, bobcat, nothing?

/ Tell me what is similar in price & size #3  
All the other makes you mentioned have great web sites. Just a little time with Google or Yahoo will give you lots to read and compare. Have fun!

/ Tell me what is similar in price & size #4  
I made a post talking about a Mahindra 3616, but while saving money I might as well see what else is out there that is similar in size and cost. I would like a list of models I can review and check out. Can someone help me with this?

Just like was already mentioned, go to the other companies websites. Best thing to do is to decide how far you are willing to go to get a tractor. 50-100-200 miles? After you make that decision, then find out what dealers are within that range and check those brands websites out. Most of the Korean tractors are going to be more affordable than the Japanese machines. I think that LS is currently the best bang for the buck machine, but that would have to be verified, things change.

Good luck with your search and decision.