Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,641  
What is that white cloud? Looks like that jockey turned on the gas...
2024_05_07_10.42.16.jpg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,642  
My M6040 has a small tool box - right behind the seat. It's small - it's hard to get at with an implement on the 3-point. That's the reason for the Shed Spread bucket.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,643  
I installed a metal box on the back of the tractor for all things hitch related (spare pins too) and a few tools. I used to put pins on the rear tires...you know what happened to them when I forgot :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_3166.JPG
    IMG_3166.JPG
    204.3 KB · Views: 40
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #8,646  
After 115 years of Boy Scouts of America, the new name announced today is Scouting America.

I can understand it might make sense being that there have already been over 1000 girls who have made Eagle since allowing them to join (to increase scouting numbers, of course).

I’m not sure how I feel about it yet though it does seem like a natural progression given the circumstances. When I was a boy I was a cub and a Boy Scout. I didn’t stay with it but my son did and we spent nine years to get him to Eagle Scout.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,647  
The video is clearly of WWII deaths. It states it in the title.

Newfoundland only became part of Canada at the very end
of 1948, almost 4 years after WWII

The video is correct.
That's the trouble with viewing things from a phone. It didn't show the entire title.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,648  
I got on TBN with my iPhone. Just once. What a joke. Poking at the keyboard with a Q-tip. Carp - I had enough trouble typing with the OEM reduced size Apple keyboard. Finally got a full sized keyboard.

Somebody thinks these reduced size keyboard are just so neat.

Just wait - some day your big, old, stiff hands might be sore also.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,649  
After 115 years of Boy Scouts of America, the new name announced today is Scouting America.

I can understand it might make sense being that there have already been over 1000 girls who have made Eagle since allowing them to join (to increase scouting numbers, of course).

I’m not sure how I feel about it yet though it does seem like a natural progression given the circumstances. When I was a boy I was a cub and a Boy Scout. I didn’t stay with it but my son did and we spent nine years to get him to Eagle Scout.

With two boys that have gone through Boy Scouts 15 yrs ago the new name and organization is an embarrassment.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,650  
You guys have many ticks this spring. My place is just crawling with them. Brownie brings in quite a few every time we go outside. His tick med doesn't kill them - it makes them jump off him.

Since he likes to lay on my lap - you know where they all end up. I vacuum the living room carpet every day in the spring.

There is nothing like waking up in the middle of the night because you feel one crawling to places unknown.