Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,771  
That was something we didn't need to know :)

remember when the phone company charged extra for a touch tone line. I always refused to pay for nonsense like that, like I couldn't wait a couple seconds more for the call to go thru. Afterawhile they finally stopped charging for it.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,775  
Leslie Van Houten, one of Charles Manson's followers convicted of murder and sentenced to death is about to be paroled.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,776  
He and George were the half which always seemed to get overshadowed. Yet I've always felt they both had the most talent... probably because they weren't as willing to sell themselves out as the other two.
I agree that Ringo has a lot more talent than he was given credit for, not so sure about George. To me all of his songs kind of sounded alike.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,777  
Leslie Van Houten, one of Charles Manson's followers convicted of murder and sentenced to death is about to be paroled.
She has served 53 years for her role in the Manson murders. Probably did her time. Doubt she will repeat the crime or any crime that would risk going back to jail at 72 yrs old. Let her go. Remove the burden on the state.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,778  
756473DF-E0FE-4519-A404-8702A302C0E5.png

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,779  
She has served 53 years for her role in the Manson murders. Probably did her time. Doubt she will repeat the crime or any crime that would risk going back to jail at 72 yrs old. Let her go. Remove the burden on the state.
I keep asking myself if I would want her to babysit my grandchildren.