Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,691  
So, what you're saying is that Maine is the shriveled up old lady of coast lines, whereas California is young and smooth?

View attachment 868971 View attachment 868972
No, I'm saying that the coastline of Maine is 51 miles longer than the coastline of California.

BTW, Maine women are not nearly as long haired and blond as your example. Much more of a French or Swede look.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,692  
Often she knows better than mankind does, to bad you can't comprehend her complexities.
My wife had endometriosis. Stage 4. Her ovaries were covered and one of her tubes was blocked 100%. The other tube had a cyst blocking it 100%. Impossible to get pregnant. Surgery removed the endo and cyst.

I had a condition called varicocele, which is basically defective blood vessel check valves that allows blood to pool in your testicles, which cooks your army.

Through surgery and treatment we were able to have children. Not as many as we would have liked to have, but two healthy babies.

With an attitude that nature knows best, my wife would have had to have had a radical hysterectomy and I would never have been able to father children biologically.

We’re given a brain. With any luck, it’s not defective. We use that brain to solve problems, not sit back and say “Oh well.”

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,694  
New Hampshire, 18 miles

Oklahoma...zero coastline; 56000 miles of shoreline.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,695  
Often she knows better than mankind does, to bad you can't comprehend her complexities.
Neither can you, or anyone else.
Should we all stop taking medicine too, maybe I should rip out my stents and just have a heart attack like my grandfather. Remove vaccines, shut down hospitals.
My great uncle was in one of the religions where they don't allow any medicine or surgery, he died in his 40's from something that would have been easy to fix at the time.

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #8,697  
Maine women are not nearly as long haired and blond as your example. Much more of a French or Swede look.
I’ve found that the appearance and general fitness of most women in a state is at least somewhat proportional to the frequency of swimsuit weather. The average scoring in CA or SC is way above MN or ME.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,698  
I’ve found that the appearance and general fitness of most women in a state is at least somewhat proportional to the frequency of swimsuit weather. The average scoring in CA or SC is way above MN or ME.
Men too :LOL: In other words sitting out the winter eating homemade biscuits and gravy is not good for the waistline.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,699  
Check the square miles of water in the top states.

20240511_155004.jpg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,700