Terex/Fermec 650B slow moving

/ Terex/Fermec 650B slow moving #1  

swifteagle2014

Tractor
Fermec 605B
Hi all,
My 650B Fermec has started to move slower and slower. Now it barely has enough power to move.
The engine runs fine and the bucket and scraper respond and seem to have plenty of power.
1. My manual does not address where the fill points for the transmission are
2. My manual does not address where a filter or prescreen might be.

Any help with pictures of the fill points or prescreen location would be appreciated.
If anyone has a manual with this information i'd love to hear where I can find one.

Thanks

/ Terex/Fermec 650B slow moving #2  
I can be your manual;)
Fill
Is under hood on left side dipstick is there also
Might also be one on left rear side cover dipstick that is
Has suction screen on right side right before pump it is aluminum housing if you take this apart be very careful threads pull easily if they are pulled can drill and helicoil
You will also need a gasket kit
Comes with quad ring spring and paper gasket clean screen with a good solvent check hoses and clamps are usually loose and cracked three hose total on suction side
When putting back together do not over tighten will crush quad ring
If changing oil also pull three point sump screen three whole plate on bottom of diff
Will need gasket sometimes
Also has one or two pressure filter
One each side of differential
Filter top usually breaks off so make sure it comes out or someone else has not left one In
When you start it after filling need to crack bleeder on pump 7/8 wrench jic cap has a little bleeder on it loosen you will here it when pump primes or oil shoots out
Is steering hard when it slows down like jerky runs off same pump if it steers good what are rpm's at when trying to move
How many hours
Seals shrink on clutch packs will slip
Have also seen them explode valve on top of trans goes bad no more than 500 psi to clutch pack
Also torque converter can cause it to no move what is stall speed in high gear with breaks on should top out about 2100 when hot make sure you are getting full throttle those cables were pos
Won't be anything I don't know about them email me if you want