Terex HR 16 Mini Excavator

/ Terex HR 16 Mini Excavator #1  

munsters100

Tractor
JD 3520 Compact, JD 250 Skid Steer, X500 Gardent Tractor, Terex HR 16 Mini Excavator, JD XUV 620 GAtor
Hello,
This is my first post. I have a terex HR16 mini excavator and I am wanting to make sure that I am greasing this machine properly. My question is regarding the ring gear -toothing grease zerk. I would appreciate it if someone would confirm that this zirk is located in the left front corner of the cab. In the manual shows its in the left hand side cover but I dont see anything there besides the zerk for the articualting cylinder. Any help would be greatly apprecaited.
Thanks,
Josh

/ Terex HR 16 Mini Excavator #3  
You may have better luck posting this in the construction forum, might be some members there familiar with your machine.

/ Terex HR 16 Mini Excavator #4  
The Construction Equipment forum on TBN is just further down the list. Parts/Repairs (where this thread is located) is at the top, but if you scroll down the list you will eventually come to the construction equipment forum and someone who frequents there can more likely be of assistance. Or you could go to a forum that specializes in Compact Excavators like here.

Mike

/ Terex HR 16 Mini Excavator #5  
How close is your nearest dealer or construction equipment servicing center? They may have someone that could help you out.

/ Terex HR 16 Mini Excavator #6  
don't know much about that machine but on mine it says to rotate it every quarter then just a couple of shots{only every 200hrs of operation}. It may also be bad to over grease because of gaskets, they can actually blow out. Check out heavyequipmentforums.com they have a world of info and a place for exavator and mini excavator.

/ Terex HR 16 Mini Excavator #7  
WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR SERVICE MANUEL I NEED ONE FOR MY TEREX HR16