Terra Force/Ansung Grapples - any reviews/experience?

/ Terra Force/Ansung Grapples - any reviews/experience? #1  

ALFisher

Tractor
None - looking
These seem to be the same company. I'm looking for a grapple for New Holland 75C. Local dealer has a 72" terra force rake-style grapple with a single lid in stock for a really good price. I do want the rake-style grapple for what I plan on doing with it. Pros - it's in stock, great price, appears to be well built, has the tine spacing I want, and I've heard good things about Ansung. Cons - it's a little, not a lot, heavy at approx 850 lbs. (loader rated at 3000), single lid as was considering double, and I was considering something narrower, like 66" as may do some work in the woods. Thanks for any advice.

Last edited:
   / Terra Force/Ansung Grapples - any reviews/experience?
Wow. These things seem for sale many places (almost all kubota dealers as far as I can tell and most new holland/case). Surprised no one has experience with them. maybe that tells me what I need to know.

/ Terra Force/Ansung Grapples - any reviews/experience? #3  
I have an 820 pound Land Pride grapple on my Kubota 6040. It's the SGC 1560 - rock and root grapple. Had it nine years now. Works great for me. The 850 pounds should not really bother a 75 Hp tractor. Unless you are wanting to lift heavy loads to max height. I move HEAVY rocks and chunks of pine tree trunks. I lift the load just high enough so I'm not "knuckle dragging".

Sorry - but I know nothing about Ansung products or grapples.

With the purchase of any grapple - you should also consider this.
- brand of 3rd function valve. I recommend WR Long
- some system to protect your grill, radiator and battery. Ie - a modified grill guard.

I have a grill guard and 3rd function good. Thanks.

/ Terra Force/Ansung Grapples - any reviews/experience? #5  
The local welding shop added expanded metal to my grill guard.
IMG_0016.jpeg

/ Terra Force/Ansung Grapples - any reviews/experience? #6  
I think Ansung makes loaders for some Kubota tractors. They started in Korea, but also manufacture in China. They import to a warehouse in Dallas and ship domestically from there.

I finally got up with someone at Ansung. It took them a minute, but they got back to me and said their steel is SS500. According to the intraweb, SS500 is a Japanese standard equivalent to our A36, so not the strongest stuff that grapples are made of. I've heard some people say don't get an A36 steel grapple, but I dunno.

/ Terra Force/Ansung Grapples - any reviews/experience? #8  
We love ours and use it heavily!

Attachments

• IMG_4227.jpeg
    IMG_4227.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8755.jpeg
    IMG_8755.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9897.jpeg
    IMG_9897.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7756.jpeg
    IMG_7756.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_8147.jpeg
    IMG_8147.jpeg
    695 KB · Views: 43
   / Terra Force/Ansung Grapples - any reviews/experience? #9  
Theres plenty of US manufacturers making grapples for nearly the same price as an asian import. Why not buy from them?

Nyone, I tend to agree. Been looking for one that I like that it's in stock. Hard to find in stock.