terramite t5c parts

/ terramite t5c parts #11  
sadly no. terramite does have a parts department you can order from.
I've been able to source many parts based on the actual part that's not Terramite specific. Hydraulics, engine, etc...

anyway as for your rubber pads I would recomend to make some yourself. a loading dock trailer bumper is basically the exact thing pre made.

Loading Dock Equipment - Dock Bumpers, Molded, Laminated, Steel Faced, Extruded

if you want something on the cheap , tractor supply sells horse stall mats you can cut up to make what you need.

/ terramite t5c parts #12  
I did not know that NAPA could get the parts that could be a great help thank you

/ terramite t5c parts #13  
I did not know that NAPA could get the parts that could be a great help thank you

Just to clarify, Terramite used many off the shelf automotive parts in these machines. These parts are available through places like NAPA, but you will need the correct automotive part number. The guys in the Terramite parts department can often provide those numbers for you. If you go into your local parts store and tell them you need "Terramite parts" they are probably just going to look at you funny.

/ terramite t5c parts #14  
Just to clarify, Terramite used many off the shelf automotive parts in these machines. These parts are available through places like NAPA, but you will need the correct automotive part number. The guys in the Terramite parts department can often provide those numbers for you. If you go into your local parts store and tell them you need "Terramite parts" they are probably just going to look at you funny.

All of the hydraulics were (1970's) from Vickers, which was purchased by Eaton. So an Eaton dealer can provide all the hydraulics parts. the engine was Kohler 321 for the 70s tractors. I upgraded to a honda clone. a little lower in torque but still works well.

/ terramite t5c parts #15  
Back in the 60's I saw an backhoe with what looked like automotive wheels and tires attaced to the outriggers, presumably for pads. They came down on the ground on their sides.