TESLA all electric for towing...

/ TESLA all electric for towing... #61  
As much as I dislike Beck, he didn't write the study. The national bureau of economic research wrote the study.

/ TESLA all electric for towing... #62  
This thread is about Tesla.

People who want to debate Beck, start a thread in the Politics forum.

/ TESLA all electric for towing... #63  
I've always believed that modern cars are some of the most efficient burners of fuel on earth, and with current pollution configurations, modern fuels, are also the cleanest. Matched up next to power plants of any type charging electric cars it's not even close which one pollutes more, or is a better use of fuel. Electric cars have one purpose, move the exhaust to the power plant away from the operating area of the vehicle, but that connivence comes at a price. HS

/ TESLA all electric for towing...
Or... like most of the electrics owned by staff where I work... charge 100% with solar from home and their offices... all physicians.

/ TESLA all electric for towing... #65  
Or... like most of the electrics owned by staff where I work... charge 100% with solar from home and their offices... all physicians.

Good thing we off-sourced the sun to another planet. :laughing:

/ TESLA all electric for towing... #66  
Wish they'd make an all electric pickup. It would fit perfectly with the way we use a pickup.

Ralph

/ TESLA all electric for towing... #67  
   / TESLA all electric for towing...
Wish they'd make an all electric pickup. It would fit perfectly with the way we use a pickup.

Ralph

There is a Ford Ranger pickup roaming the roads around here that is all electric... don't know any of the particulars.

Update...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Ranger_EV

You Could Be Driving an All-Electric Ford Ranger EV Today!

Ford Ranger EV Conversion Kit - DC Motor 1000 Amps - 1989-2012, EV West - Electric Vehicle Parts, Components, EVSE Charging Stations, Electric Car Conversion Kits