Test drove a JX75 w/fel MFWD today

/ Test drove a JX75 w/fel MFWD today #11  
"Salesmen have lots of people just shopping around , looking for a price who never buy."

That's how it works. It's called competition, there is always someone else out there who will be glad to take your business if you don't want it. Those "potential paying customers" you mention that called his cell phone? he could have easily called them back, the fact that he answered his cell phone in front of a potential buyer told me he was interested in the first place. I don't feel sorry for the salesman that lost this sale, it's not the customers obligation to buy a product, it's up to the salesman to sell him this product, period. I personally am a JD man myself, but the dealer I have always done business with has been recently bought out by another JD dealership. The new people who work in the local JD dealership are %$#@!^&. Couldn't give a rip if you bouhgt a tractor or a $.50 soda from them. Just don't care, and I picked up on that when I was shopping around becuse I'll be damned if I'm going to put $25,000+ in someones hand that doesn't care about me needs wants or concerncs towards the product I'm buying. So now I'm looking elsewhere, at other brands, simply because the JD dealership doesnt care anymore, but the other dealerships do.

/ Test drove a JX75 w/fel MFWD today #12  
Hello, I bought a jx 75 cab tractor 4x4 last May have put 200 hrs on it. I am very pleased with it I have a Quicke Q30 loader with an 84 in bucket and use a back blade for balance. it has 18.4x30 ag tires on the rear and the wheels are set out I went with the 84 in bucket to cover the wheels. One problem I had was you need a longer pto shaft on some implements it is a longer distance than normal from shaft to link ends. found this with a woods 990 finish mower. I had it delivered with the block heater after talking with local owner who said it didn't like the cold he was right I'm glad I got the heater starts right up when its plugged in when it is below 30

/ Test drove a JX75 w/fel MFWD today #13  
I purchased a JX1060C last fall, which is very similar to your JX75. Even though I ordered a 72" bucket, it showed up with an 84". When I went to fill it with dirt, I loaded it somewhat to one side, causing one rear wheel to come off the ground. I didn't like that feeling at all. Rear weights do help, but I still don't feel comfortable with the wider bucket unless I were to mover the tires out, which I don't want to do. The dealer swapped the bucket because that's what was on the invoice.

I also found that the 84" bucket made manouvering in tight spots more difficult, a situation that I find myself in often enough to want to do without.

It would be better for snow though. If I could afford it, I'd buy another bucket.

/ Test drove a JX75 w/fel MFWD today #14  
Does your JX65C have cab and power reverser,MFWD? if so if you don't mind me asking the big question? What did that cost?