Tetters: L4630HST arriving Friday!

/ Tetters: L4630HST arriving Friday! #1  

Boondox

Elite Member
Tractor
Deere 4044R cab, Kubota KX-121-3S
I just had to drop by the dealer this afternoon to visit my new tractor. He has his Aggies on now, brand spanking new as is the LA853 loader, HD bucket with triple hooks and the Farmi 501 winch. My first thought, having driven Clementine (my L3010HST) for five years, was that Tetters is simply ENORMOUS! I had asked for valve stem protectors, expecting a piece of protective angle iron to be welded in place, but the dealer had welded 3" diameter iron pipe over the valves, complete with threaded caps, all of it painted to match the rims! I'd have to collide with a tank to damage my valve stems! Twin rear utility lights, mounted on the ROPS just below the folding point. One set of rear remotes for my hydraulic rear blade.

Did I mention how big the tractor is!?! And that winch with all that 1/2" cable! Oh joy! No tree in the forest is safe now!

Pete

PS: Did I mention the size..?

/ Tetters: L4630HST arriving Friday! #2  
Those pipe valve stem protectors are similar to what is on a skidder. Good luck and stay safe.

/ Tetters: L4630HST arriving Friday! #3  
Congratulations on the new tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jim

/ Tetters: L4630HST arriving Friday! #4  
Pete,

I know it's natural to gush about your new tractor, but I really wish you'd tell us something about it's size! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Make sure you have a camera with you when you go to pick her up. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Tetters: L4630HST arriving Friday! #5  
Yes, pictures are a must.

After a few hours on it, the size will seem normal again and maybe a bit small after a few more hours.

Have yet to find a task of mine that the tractor is to small for, however I have not attached a plow to it as I do not have one. But tilling it wet ground will use all the HP that it has.

/ Tetters: L4630HST arriving Friday! #6  
Attached is not what to do with it.

Attachments

• 797802-P5070021.JPG
    797802-P5070021.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 410
   / Tetters: L4630HST arriving Friday! #7  
Lovely 1/2 in cable. Wait till you start pulling it.

By the way, will you have to widen all your trails for Tetters to romp on?

Will Tetters get to sleep on the bed or will you be sleeping on Tetters?

Enjoy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tetters: L4630HST arriving Friday!
I figured if the logging trails were created by big John Deere skidders my Tetters ought to be fairly small by comparison. It will be delivered with the winch in place, so my first task this weekend will be to take him up the main trail the cross country skiers like to use to trespass on my land, drop a few maples and drag them home. Might just leave the crowns on the "trail" till springtime to discourage trespassing.

Rain and freezing rain all day and tonight here. Good thing Tetters will be delivered with ice chains mounted already!

Pete

PS: Tetters never liked sleeping on the bed, so I figured his tractor namesake will be the same way.

/ Tetters: L4630HST arriving Friday! #10  
I hate it when that happens. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Before I looked at the photo I noticed my URL indicated, tractorbynet.com/forums/showflat.php

I guess the URL was right, it was showing me a flat (made me chuckle). /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TBNr's have a Happy New Year.

Jim