Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,382  
I don't think you can blame this weather on someone leaving the door open. We had 80 degrees here last weekend. Then back to rain and cold last few days. Going to be sunny and 69 today. :D
Ron, least thing you could've done was to at least close the screen door. :) (Many don't know where you are right now to be bragging about those temps.)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#1,383  
What a nice day today!!! Friday -Sunday looks like good outdoor work weather:thumbsup: Hard to work when all i think about is ,fruit tree planting, moving the garden spot....FISHING>>>

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,385  
It is not a door that was left open. Only thing stopping it is a barbed wire fence in the Panhandle and 2 wires are busted.
hugs, Brandi

Now I understand why weather is so different from one end of TX to the other. :D

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,387  
Indian Summer is here. Today and tomorrow mid to upper 60's. Where did I put those cut-offs & flip-flops?

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,388  
Brandi, how about a trip from Dalhart to El Paso, Harlegen, Beaumont, to Wichita Falls and back to Dalhart?? Be a great week, and maybe fix that barb wire fence in the north and the border fence in the south along the way:cool2:

That and it taking two days to drive from El Paso to Beaumont.:cool:
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,389  
Brandi, how about a trip from Dalhart to El Paso, Harlegen, Beaumont, to Wichita Falls and back to Dalhart?? Be a great week, and maybe fix that barb wire fence in the north and the border fence in the south along the way:cool2:
Better pack a good sized suitcase. ;)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#1,390  
Indian Summer is here. Today and tomorrow mid to upper 60's. Where did I put those cut-offs & flip-flops?

Charlie

Charlie, you are right, every time I walk by my boat I try to find an excuse to use it! Foggy this morning, 32*, but this week should really get the Springtime wheels turning.