Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,701  
As BLM used to say, "I ain't cleaning up your puke, so don't get sick in the plane!"

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,702  
bindian; They sent you in to do the job, because none of them could fit! They expected they'd be pulling you out of there!
Yeah, stick the new kid:newhere: on the block in there:rolleyes: as they wanted to stare at my buttocks wiggling:fiery: trying to get out by myself.:punch::banghead::pullinghair::hissyfit::whiteflag: After I was out and we were talking about it over lunch, I found out they got stuck also when they were the new kid on the block.:drink: Rites of passage.:salute: Good times and memories.:applause:
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,703  
She probably has a supply of these. Pilots can get real nasty when you leave a mess in the plane.:)

Those 10 foot tall pilots shrink to 10 inches tall when they are confronted with a mess.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,704  
As BLM used to say, "I ain't cleaning up your puke, so don't get sick in the plane!"
Oh I know that for sure. It's amazing how your own puke doesn't stink.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,705  
Do I get a free bale of hay? :D

I love the costume. Si is hilarious. The episode where he talks to the kids about Vietnam gets me rolling every time. That and "Si-ence Fiction" :laughing:

Yeah a square bale,can pick it up at anytime:D
Are you going to the auction tomorrow in noonday? I would like to go but don't think can get calves loaded, hauled to sale and make it there in time.

I had a tree fall on fence today,so grabbed the tractor,cut it up in sections to move. Usually the hay meadow never gets soft but I found one along this fence line,with a log picked up backed up and the frontend went out of site. Lucky I dropped log and my rear was still good,lowered the loader to pick up the front end so could see the front tires again and was able to back out. The ruts filled up with water,gonna have to watch were I drive alittle closer for awhile. sorry no pics,this time...

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,706  
And I have no TV, and haven't in a few years, so I am guessing "Duck Dynasty" has to do with a TV show. :confused3: Thanks for letting me know, bindian. I was really trying to guess. Had someone show up at my place, a few years ago, in NO costume I could see. They proceeded to tell me they were Trick or Treating as "Me, myself and I". :mad:

Halloween is my favorite holiday! A legal chance to eat chocolate, and candy, dress up like a crazy person, be zany, and scare the poop out of little kids. (What more could you ask for?) But if you are not into all of the shows, it does put one at a disadvantage.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,707  
And I have no TV, and haven't in a few years, so I am guessing "Duck Dynasty" has to do with a TV show. :confused3: Thanks for letting me know, bindian. I was really trying to guess. Had someone show up at my place, a few years ago, in NO costume I could see. They proceeded to tell me they were Trick or Treating as "Me, myself and I". :mad:

Halloween is my favorite holiday! A legal chance to eat chocolate, and candy, dress up like a crazy person, be zany, and scare the poop out of little kids. (What more could you ask for?) But if you are not into all of the shows, it does put one at a disadvantage.

Thanks for guessing:thumbsup: I thought everyone by now would have run across Duck Dynasty something,its everywhere. We wasn't real fans of them at first but my brother got us on board but it really is good family show.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,708  
Thanks for guessing:thumbsup: I thought everyone by now would have run across Duck Dynasty something,its everywhere. We wasn't real fans of them at first but my brother got us on board but it really is good family show.

I love the way all the family comes together for supper and prays.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,709  
Yawl know that bite size Twix with Canadian mist,, not bad at first but after an hour or so.. little to sweet.. but snickers and Canadian hunter not bad.. that was last night.. tomorrow night Chivas Regal Scotch and tootsie rolls.. looking for the right blend.. so I can tell my friends.. bone app tit... or is that Bon Appetit,,:confused3::laughing: Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,710  
I look forward to your reports, Lou. How else will I know which chocolate to serve with which bourbon? :thumbsup: