Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,601  
For some reason the ryegrass I put out on the pasture this fall didn't do good like the last couple years. Couldn't have been lack of rain.

P.S. what is a cold box?
Man I went ate at Legends today for lunch and man it was good that was my first time. I had the steak and dozen oyster on half shell and some fried pickles...

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,602  
Finally ....... Sunshine in Colorado County! Woo Hoo!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,603  
Man I went ate at Legends today for lunch and man it was good that was my first time. I had the steak and dozen oyster on half shell and some fried pickles...

That is one very good place. I like everything I've ever had there. It says a lot when the owner usually comes out to see if your steak is right.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,604  
That is one very good place. I like everything I've ever had there. It says a lot when the owner usually comes out to see if your steak is right.

Yes everything was just right. I have been going to madisonville for Years and never have eaten there and while visiting the wife's sister she said we had to go,so I gave in. Steak perfect medium rare and the oysters where really fresh,great service too.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,605  
Yes everything was just right. I have been going to madisonville for Years and never have eaten there and while visiting the wife's sister she said we had to go,so I gave in. Steak perfect medium rare and the oysters where really fresh,great service too.

I have never tried their oysters but I'll have to put that on the list to try.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,606  

Where in Madville is Legends?
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,607  
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#6,609  
Y'all mean it's better than Bucees!:shocked: