Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,631  
41* when I got up this morning, and the front has come through and it's 36* and dropping. Has been raining most of the night, but we're just hopping that we don't get any frozen precip.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,632  
All y'all that live in North Texas and Blueriver in Okie - are tall close to Canada? Your weather is frequently quite a bit colder than down here in the heartland.:D

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,633  
32 to start with here and going for a high of 35 according to the NWS. I went out a few minutes ago and poured about .24" of rain out of my gauge and it felt like a mist in the air, but the radar makes it appear that the rain is over for us. Glad I mowed the yard yesterday.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,634  
A very nice light coating of ice .. Nothing major just enough to know its there!!!

29 with NNW winds at 10 .. It's a little cool!!!

I think just 2 days ago it was 71!!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#6,635  
28* here this morning with wind chill at 15*. Got .20 in the gauge and most above ground is froze... Far cry from 81* Saturday!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,636  
I added Red Wattle to my hog breeding .. Adds the red meat to the pork

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,637  
Just can't load pics.. I'll try one more time .. If not I'll wait for the bug to get out of here!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,638  
Nope didn't work .. You'll just have to picture a red pork chop!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,639  
Thought I would remind ya'll down Texas way winter is still in season..
Enjoy!

Cold-temperatures.jpg

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,640  
Oh ... Thank u .. It's really warm here .. Compared to you.... So how did u load the picture ?? Seems to be a bug I can't load a pic from my phone or laptop.