Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,161  
We got 2 1/2" in about 45 minutes Tuesday night / Wednesday a.m. Winds over 60 mph too. Complete washed out 4 low place I had just filled and planted grass seed on. That was sure a waste!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,162  
We got 2 1/2" in about 45 minutes Tuesday night / Wednesday a.m. Winds over 60 mph too. Complete washed out 4 low place I had just filled and planted grass seed on. That was sure a waste!

Sorry about your washout....they say more is coming Sun-Wed.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,164  
Sorry about your washout....they say more is coming Sun-Wed.
Kyle,
I started building a boat for all my stuff. Have you? I guess I could just put a snorkel on the CAT.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,165  
Kyle,
I started building a boat for all my stuff. Have you? I guess I could just put a snorkel on the CAT.
hugs, Brandi

A boat for a moat,
An Ark for a deluge...
Snorkels work too if they are water tight.

It is actually nice outside. Cloudy and cool, a bit of wind to keep you cool.

I think the new state weed should be declared wild rye. It has taken over the state, coming up early and then growing up through the wildflowers (covering or hiding them). It is quite invasive, but the good news is it is good for cows, it doesn't sting or have a sticker/burr. Some places in my fields have it almost waist deep. Some ranchers will try to bale it if they can get some dry days, but it takes a long time to dry if you don't have a conditioner/crimper.

Have a great weekend.

My aunt and uncle are going to celebrate their 75th wedding anniversary soon.
Spurs fans to celebrate 75th anniversary at game - Victoria Advocate - Victoria, TX

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,168  
The Rockets had their A$$es handed to them this afternoon, pretty ugly!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,169  
I just realized we're back in the Texas Fall Winter Thread.
hugs, Brandi