Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,191  
We get more done in late October, early November than we do the whole rest of the year. Only been in Texas 2 years, but we're figuring it out. I also find myself mowing by headlight 2 hours before dawn in the summer. I didn't think anything on earth could turn me into a "morning person", but Texas has done it.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,192  
It also most snowed here this morning.. if it had been 50 degrees cooler that rain would have been snow.. really.. so I guess I will cut those hay fields today and bale.. cause I missed out on the snow.. snow pulls all the protein out of the grass.. but it didn't snow so I guess the grass still has it.. fifth cutting.. because of the no snow.. maybe better luck in Jan.. 6th cutting.. or would that be the first cutting on the new year?.. anyway later.. Lou
Lou,
I guess you could count it as both.................6th and 1st.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,193  
I love this photo. I'm in aviation and so was the Great Grandfather of my Mahindra. Very patriotic.
hugs, Brandi

Attachments

• My Mahindra's Great Grandpa Towing a B-25.jpg
    My Mahindra's Great Grandpa Towing a B-25.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 84
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,194  
I love this photo. I'm in aviation and so was the Great Grandfather of my Mahindra. Very patriotic.
hugs, Brandi

Love the photo. Where and when?

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,196  
4 1/2" of rain Wednesday evening. This was first rain here since Sept. 5th.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,197  
We got some much needed rain too, but not that much. I kept watching the radar and you guys got it good. South of Columbus too.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,198  
1.4 in rain Wednesday night here.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,200  
It was about 1.12" I dumped out of my gauge on the 3rd.