Thank Goodness for my Loader - HEAVY LOAD

/ Thank Goodness for my Loader - HEAVY LOAD #1  

JoelD

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti LK3054xs TLB, 2004
See, I told the wife ("the boss") there were many reasons why we could not live without the Kioti. If it hadn't been for the loader there'd be no grillen this year. Just like we needed the dozer for clearing the snow off of the driveway (whole long story why the plow truck and the 12 hp snowblower were not adequate), otherwise she'd never be able to get to pilates (not even sure what it is), or to the gym to swim or to the town beach during the hot summer days, or the baby to dance. Wait a minute, someone's got the short end of the stick here. Only one thing to do to make things square, an excavator, yeah that's what seems like the fair thing to do. Afterall, she does want that bush transplanted and an excavator is really the only tool for the job.

Happy easter to all who celebrate easter.

Joel

Attachments

• IMG_0532.JPG
    IMG_0532.JPG
    258.9 KB · Views: 563
  • IMG_0533.JPG
    IMG_0533.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_0534.JPG
    IMG_0534.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 432
  • Dozer one.JPG
    Dozer one.JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
   / Thank Goodness for my Loader - HEAVY LOAD #2  
LOL

Last summer when I used My CK25 spreading the 6 yards of mulch she was sold. I had it done in a hour with the Kioti scooping it from the driveway.. then driving up to the front yard. It was so easy to spread out.. she did it!

Now when She wants something planted.. 'can you did this with the Kioti?'

Now for that natural rock wall she wants.. the excavator with a thumb would work perfect!

/ Thank Goodness for my Loader - HEAVY LOAD #3  
Joel, I like your logic ;). A Happy & Blessed Easter to you & yours.

I noticed on your profile that you've got a homemade backhoe on your machine. How about sharing the construction story & posting some pics?

/ Thank Goodness for my Loader - HEAVY LOAD
I need to update my profile, the homemade hoe was on my Kubota B6000E that I just sold as a result of some brutal negotiation with the boss in order to get the Kioti.

Backhoe was a cadplans 628 with the metal and hydraulics supplied by Metkit, the hoe was super strong and extreemly durable. Was built for me by a guy "Al" in VT. Did an excellent job, I then built the frame mount using the manual for the factory hoe for the machine as plans, came out really slick and strong.

Attachments

• Kubota One.JPG
    Kubota One.JPG
    256.2 KB · Views: 326
  • Kubota Two.JPG
    Kubota Two.JPG
    251.1 KB · Views: 273
  • Kubota Four.JPG
    Kubota Four.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 261
   / Thank Goodness for my Loader - HEAVY LOAD #5  
JoelD said:
See, I told the wife . . . Kioti . . . dozer . . . plow truck . . . snowblower . . . excavator. . .
Joel

ROTFLMAO

you are the master of persuasion

/ Thank Goodness for my Loader - HEAVY LOAD #6  
Hey Joel nice pic's thanks, maybe make a "built in" bbq into the loader!! anyways can I ask where you bought your Kioti? Im a landscaper up here in the tilton area and looking for a Kioti or a Cub cadet vanneer 3200ex. not sure yet. do you like yours and what size is she? (not your boss, the tractor)

/ Thank Goodness for my Loader - HEAVY LOAD
Hi, I purchased my machine LK3054Xs TLB used from a guy in sterling mass (private sale). It is a 30 HP machine, the loader is rated at 1300lbs at the pivot points, the hoe can dig 7.5 feet deep. I am very, very, very pleased with the machine. The loader is very strong and the tractor is very easy to operate. My machine is gear, rather than HST. I am partial to gear as its what I've owned in the past. I'm of the opinion, that splitting a tractor and replacing a clutch is a whole lot easier than rebuilding a hydro. Everyone's got their opinions. The machine is very easy to start in the cold. The power steering is effortless, had 1000lbs in the loader on sunday and felt no different than when empty. The motor is every bit as strong as any 28 HP machine I've operated. Parts are quick to get. With the new machines having a 4 year warranty (from what I understand Kioti takes their warranty very seriously and has exceeded most anyone's expectations. I've owned Case, Kubota, and Deere. This Kioti is every bit as good as any of those brands. I think, based on new machine warranty alone, as a landscaper you literally could not go wrong. Now for dealers, I've found the guys at North Reading's Bobcat of NE to be good regarding parts procurement. However, I typically buy my stuff from Rick Wallace at Wallace Tractor. He is by far the most knowledgeable and approachable of anyone I've ever dealt with. He's in PA and if or when it's time for me to purchase a new machine, I'll purchase from Rick and either drive down and pick up (I've got a big equipment trailer) or would have Rick deliver when he would be able. He is a top notch guy running a top notch establishment, he takes what he does very seriously, just check out this site, he's littered all over it. A tractor, as you probably know, is a big investment, I don't think you can go wrong with Kioti. I compared my tractor to the Kubota B-21, and I am comfortable I made the right choice and saved a bundle in the process. You will not find a 4 year warranty anywhere else and in the process you'll save a bunch of gas. One thing I really like about my machine is the way in which the hoe is mounted, it's a 4 point mount, easy on and easy off. The hoe is close to the machine giving me excellent ground clearance when loading and unloading. The loader is also quick attach, another great feature. The machine continues to exceed my expectations. Do not be affraid of the "off" brand. Bobcat is now carrying a line of Kioti's I am confident they are here to stay and parts and support will not be a problem. Please ask any and all other questions. What town are you in?
Sincerely,
Joel