Thank the Lord for Kubota

/ Thank the Lord for Kubota #12  
I know how ya feel. We're still driving our Saturn. :(

oh man, i forgot about Saturn. They made a great car too. i was thinking about getting one for a run about rig a few years ago

/ Thank the Lord for Kubota #13  
Then again my local Dodge dealership just went out of business, and GM nearly folded.? makes one wonder.

True, but even if those dealers disappeared, I'll bet you could still find decent service. But comparing car dealers to tractor dealers, well, let's compare Belarus tractors and Yugo cars, try finding service for those!:confused2:

But you can still find service for Ford and IH tractors that are decades old.

Ken

/ Thank the Lord for Kubota #14  
True, but even if those dealers disappeared, I'll bet you could still find decent service. But comparing car dealers to tractor dealers, well, let's compare Belarus tractors and Yugo cars, try finding service for those!:confused2:

But you can still find service for Ford and IH tractors that are decades old.

Ken

well, who's to say if a local Kioti or TYM dealer disappeared i couldn't find another dealer close by. Kioti has been in USA for 25 years. And i agree that their dealership mess didn't need to happen

I hear they did it to try and consolidate dealerships and to gain control of price competition, but i agree that they shot themselves in their own foot.

Luckily the guy that caused this mess is no longer with Kioti, so maybe they will fix the mess they created.

/ Thank the Lord for Kubota #15  
Well I wasn't referring to Kioti but since you bring it up, the only dealer anywhere around here is 50+ miles away. If he disappears....

Compared to that, there are at least a dozen Kubota dealers within 50 miles. Just sayin'.....

Ken

/ Thank the Lord for Kubota #16  
Well I wasn't referring to Kioti but since you bring it up, the only dealer anywhere around here is 50+ miles away. If he disappears....

Compared to that, there are at least a dozen Kubota dealers within 50 miles. Just sayin'.....

Ken

well for me here in north idaho, i just did a search online for tractors..just to see. This is for an area of 50 miles from my zip code.

Kioti = 2 dealers
Kubota = 3 dealers
John Deere = 3 dealers

expanding to 100 miles

Kioti = 3 dealers
Kubota = 5 dealers
John Deere = 5 dealers

arer you sure about the 12 dealers in your area? or is this just a guess. cause i doubt theres a need for 12 dealerships within 50 mile radius.

/ Thank the Lord for Kubota #17  
are you sure about the 12 dealers in your area? or is this just a guess. cause i doubt theres a need for 12 dealerships within 50 mile radius.

It was a guess. Actually checking, I came up with 9 Kubota dealers within 50 miles and another 5 within 100 miles that I know of.

JD? One dealer with three stores and a bad attitude, plus another one about 50 miles away.

Ken