Thank You

/ Thank You #1  

medic3720

Tractor
New Holland T4.75, Kubota ZD331 / Cub Cadet 7275 / TYM25 With Backhoe and Grapple
IMG_20160226_161633068 [16929].jpg

Wanted to say thank you to everyone on the forum. I have been reading this site for years on tractors, jealous of some of the work you guys have done to your tractors and implements. Yesterday after about a year of research I bought a new New Holland T4.75 with the 12 speed power shuttle, Air seat, roof glass, 2 remotes, radial tires. I couldn't wait for them to bring it home today, so I drove it home yesterday. Not a bad ride at 24 mph. My grandson thinks its his tractor. But hes letting grandpa borrow it.

Thank You Again.

/ Thank You #2  
Hey, that tractor is a beaut. Especially fine with the grandson guarding it. Enjoy - glad to see you on the forum.

/ Thank You #3  
Nice tractor. Hope you don't get in to much trouble getting the grandson's tractor dirty.
Have fun.

/ Thank You #4  
That picture is a classic. That little guy is never going to forget that... probably Grandpa won't either. Really nice tractor. Enjoy.

/ Thank You #5  
View attachment 458641

Wanted to say thank you to everyone on the forum. I have been reading this site for years on tractors, jealous of some of the work you guys have done to your tractors and implements. Yesterday after about a year of research I bought a new New Holland T4.75 with the 12 speed power shuttle, Air seat, roof glass, 2 remotes, radial tires. I couldn't wait for them to bring it home today, so I drove it home yesterday. Not a bad ride at 24 mph. My grandson thinks its his tractor. But hes letting grandpa borrow it.

Thank You Again.
Great looking tractor.I bet your grandson will really enjoy it also.

/ Thank You #6  
Congratulations on your new tractor; really nice machine.:thumbsup:

/ Thank You #7  
Congratulations on the new machine. I had to laugh about you driving it home!! That's awesome!!

/ Thank You #8  
Beautiful tractor. I bet your little grandson is having a great time he'll remember for years.

/ Thank You #10  
Great looking tractor. Can't wait till my granddaughter is big enough to hang out with like that.