Thanks to All

/ Thanks to All #1  

Wiley870

Great forum! Yesterday I ordered a new JD 4300 with a 430 loader. I've borrowed a Kubota L3010 several times and between the two I couldn't find any compelling reason to choose one over the other. Picked the 4300 simply because the dealer was so much more helpful than my local Kubota dealer (and there was only a $300 difference in price). I read nearly every message on this site and wanted to thank all of you for the helpful insight -- I found it extremely useful.

Delivery is scheduled for Tuesday, and I'm dying to get my hands on that tractor.

/ Thanks to All #2  
Congratulations! You'll love it. I purchased the same thing and for the same reasons. You might consider, if it's not too late, upgrading to the heavy duty bucket. It was only $100 more for a 60". My neighbor has the identical tractor with the standard bucket and has been able to bend it up with some heavy use. Mine takes anything I throw at it without wimpering.

Branch

/ Thanks to All #3  
Branch offered you some excellent advice--$100 for a HD bucket is well worth it. ALSO for your consideration, a few dollars more for extendible draft links would also be money well spent. Mike S.

/ Thanks to All #4  
By the way, my neighbors dealer talked him out of the heavy duty bucket. The dealer probably had the standard duty in stock and preferred selling it. For $100 dollars you'll be a lot happier.

Branch