Thanksgiving week 2013: What are you thankful for?

/ Thanksgiving week 2013: What are you thankful for? #21  
I am thankful that the stroke I had on Halloween was not any worst than it was :(

/ Thanksgiving week 2013: What are you thankful for? #22  
I'm thankful, I think I am anyway,that I live in the south and don't need a snow blower !!
Those guys have all the fun

/ Thanksgiving week 2013: What are you thankful for? #23  
I am thankful that the stroke I had on Halloween was not any worst than it was :(
I was aware that I hadn't seen any posts from YOU lately, but I wasn't aware that You had medical issues. Wishing YOU the best. Take care.

/ Thanksgiving week 2013: What are you thankful for? #24  
I am Thankful for all my friends on TBN.

/ Thanksgiving week 2013: What are you thankful for? #25  
   / Thanksgiving week 2013: What are you thankful for? #27  
I remember when I had to redeem soda bottles to get enough cash to buy Thanksgiving dinner for my wife and I.

Those were hard times, and we are truly blessed today with a nice home and other material things. But I'm not sure we have ever been any happier than when all we had was each other.

Of all the things I'm thankful for, I'm most thankful to God for His love and forgiveness.

/ Thanksgiving week 2013: What are you thankful for? #28  
Thank God every day for a healthy and good son wonderful wife and the great people on TBN who are kind enough to share their insight with the rest of us

/ Thanksgiving week 2013: What are you thankful for? #29  
I'm thankful for those who are still thankful for our men and woman in uniform.

/ Thanksgiving week 2013: What are you thankful for? #30  
In 1941 Congress proclaimed that Thanksgiving shall be the 4th Thursday in the month of November. My wife says that since I was born on that day, this is the real reason we celebrate Thanksgiving. I tend to concur.