Thankyou all TBNers

/ Thankyou all TBNers #1  

Stonefox

Bronze Member
Tractor
2016 Kioti ck2610 hst cab
Hello all, I have been lurking on this site for about 9 months now and have learned so much about CUTs. I have to thank all of you for your opinions. It has made my tractor shopping experience enjoyable. I have ordered a NH TC40D hydro,LA16 loader, and box blade from Corriher Imp. I am jealous that many of you have so many dealers nearby to choose from. The closest dealer for me is a Deere dealer 40 miles away, then it gets to be 70miles for 1 Kubota, 1 New Holland, and another Deere dealer. Then it gets to be a couple hundred miles for other dealers. Due to the scarcity of dealers they pretty much won't haggle on pricing and you pretty much are looking at close to list price, 10% off is pretty good discount. I feel I got a good deal even after including shipping from Corriher. I saved about $4000 from what the locals wanted. TC40D hydro,LA16 loader,loaded R4s,canopy, and 72" boxblade, freight $21950. Thanks again TBNers. This site is great! Nows the hard part waiting for my tractor to get here. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Thankyou all TBNers #2  
Its too bad you won't like that tractor much... NOT!!

Sounds FANTASTIC. Let us know how the Corriher experience works out!!

/ Thankyou all TBNers #3  
Stonefox,
Congratulations on your order. Corriher is a great dealer, too. I purchased my TC18 from them last December. I drove to the dealership and picked it up. I was amazed at the numbers of tractors they had in stock.

They did right by me, and I'm sure you'll find it to be a quality dealership.

Hope all goes well!

/ Thankyou all TBNers #4  
Stonefox,

Glad to see you are now a memeber of TBN. Welcome!

We'll now be expecting to see some photos of the delivery and first use of your new tractor! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Thankyou all TBNers #5  
Congratulations on your purchase! You got one sweet machine. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Just wondering what you've got planned for any warranty work that you might need? Do you have someone local that can help out if you buy the parts? Or are you going to deal with going the 70 miles to the closest dealer? I'm guessing that dealer won't pick up and deliver free, huh? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

How long before the bouncing Boomer arrives?

/ Thankyou all TBNers
Golfgar4, Warranty issues are a concern to me. Being handy with a wrench I plan on taking care of minor work and maintenance myself. If anything major needs to be done I'll just have to haul it up to Albuquerque myself. Hopefully the local NH dealer won't hold it against me for not buying from him. Maybe he will forget about me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifI just couldn't see paying $4 grand more to buy "local". I did try to deal with the Deere dealer 40 miles away on a 4610 but he wouldn't come down more than about 10% from list. I think I must have been a bit bias toward the NH since last winter while visiting my folks in Ohio I got to try out a TC33D a friend of mine had. He let me play around with it some and it felt comfortable to me. Being long legged I felt that the treddle pedal on the Kubota was too far under me.
I have been approved for the loan and the papers are on their way. So by the time I get the papers back to them I guess it will be 2-3 weeks before delivery. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I guess I can read the catalog a couple hundred more times til it gets here.
Rich

/ Thankyou all TBNers #7  
Rich,

I am sure Coriher will help you out on the warranty issues and you doing most of the work yourself. You will have minor things to take care of and if any parts are needed they will ship them to you and you can ship the others back. If your mechanicallly minded I guess I would not loose any sleep over it. I have a TC29D and most of my items even with my dealer being 15 miles away I just fix it myself. It is easier than loading it up on a trailer. You'll do fine. If something major comes up then take it to the other dealer. As Henro says, pictures are a must.

murph

/ Thankyou all TBNers #8  
congrats on the purchase, going to be a looooooooong 3 weeks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif with any luck u won't have any warrenty issues /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif and the maint. u can do yourself.

/ Thankyou all TBNers #9  
Stonefox
I know what you mean about "local dealers" Here in Alaska we only have one JD dealer. I saved $10,000 on my 4410 package by dealing with a dealer in Missouri, I just have to drive 3600mi one-way to pickup. I'm jealous you only have three weeks till you can have fun, mine won't be ready till end of May. I agree on TBN I learned alot about tractors and I'm still learning.
Shawn

/ Thankyou all TBNers #10  
Hey congratulations on your new tractor. My cousin has a TC30 and really loves it. I'm sure you're going to be very satisfied with that great piece. John