That wobbly, uncomfortable, rotating tractor/loader/backhoe seat...hate it!

/ That wobbly, uncomfortable, rotating tractor/loader/backhoe seat...hate it!
Yeh, pretty nice Wyoming! The 2 things I prefer about mine is that the new seat is more comfortable, and also I don't have to even get off the tractor, I just fold seatback down and climb over it to face the backhoe. But whatever works, in my mind anything is better than dealing with that turntable mechanism!

/ That wobbly, uncomfortable, rotating tractor/loader/backhoe seat...hate it! #32  
Hi, new guy here! I have a new [to me] Massey GC1710, and I really dislike that rotating seat, bigtime. I hate how high it puts me on the tractor, hate how it wobbles and shifts while I'm mowing my less than level lawn, and also frankly, not a big fan of the rotating function either.

I'm looking for alternatives, but after searching online for tractor owners doing something (I read enough to know I'm not the only one hating on that type of seat), I haven't found much. I hear the GC1720 has a better seat, and that the newest 2019 models have a reclining seat, but that won't address the wobble and how high it puts the operator on the tractor. Or does it? If anybody can attest to it being lower and less wobbly, please chime in...I'll buy one and install it on my 1710

I don't see mounting 2 separate seats as an elegant solution there, so that's out for me. But I do got a couple ideas floating around in my head. One is to install a flip seat, kind of like the JD 110's had. I hear they're very expensive though, and I haven't even found one for sale online as of yet.

Another option I'm thinking is a fold-down seat, actually. Something that folds flat and then I would sit on the back of it when facing the backhoe. I found a few of these online, fairly cheap, too! Big downside obviously, no back to lean against. But most dudes lean forward anyways, staring into the ditch they're digging.

Anyways, any of you with a Kubota/MF/LS/JD etc tlb with a rotating seat found a better seat option? Please chime in.
I have the stock swivel seat on my 2006 Kubota L48 TLB.
Seat locks firmly in place, never wiggles!

/ That wobbly, uncomfortable, rotating tractor/loader/backhoe seat...hate it! #33  
   / That wobbly, uncomfortable, rotating tractor/loader/backhoe seat...hate it!