The Bota will be working it...Hard!

/ The Bota will be working it...Hard! #11  
Hard to light wet grass on fire...lol. Man i hear ya guys, i`m in upstate NY and we`ve been in nothing but heavy rain for weeks in the fingerlakes region. I`m ready to go to arizona just to see what dry dirt looks like...lol.

Or you could come to Utah and I'll show you dust! It was a wet spring then Mother Nature just shut the tap off for us. No rain at my house for about 45 days now. Same thing happened last year. Stopped raining middle of May and the next rain was September, at least at my house.

So gwstang, send some of that moisture my way, I'll take it.

/ The Bota will be working it...Hard! #12  
Or you could come to Utah and I'll show you dust! It was a wet spring then Mother Nature just shut the tap off for us. No rain at my house for about 45 days now. Same thing happened last year. Stopped raining middle of May and the next rain was September, at least at my house.

So gwstang, send some of that moisture my way, I'll take it.

GLADLY...!!!! LOL
I`ve lived thru several floods where i live, i`m sooooooooo tired of water.

/ The Bota will be working it...Hard! #13  
Last year we let the cows out in the pasture, within the month, land bare and they were back on hay. This year, I can't find the cows in the field as the grass is so tall!

/ The Bota will be working it...Hard!
weather guy just gave an update on the yearly total. We are officially a little over 18" above normal so far. Fruit trees love it.

/ The Bota will be working it...Hard! #15  
I normally mow the field grass in the meadow around twice in the summer. This year it got ahead of me and its now about seven feet tall. Beyond what I can handle with my riding mower. About 150 of the driveway is a green tunnel.

/ The Bota will be working it...Hard! #16  
I normally mow the field grass in the meadow around twice in the summer. This year it got ahead of me and its now about seven feet tall. Beyond what I can handle with my riding mower. About 150 of the driveway is a green tunnel.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... holy wowski`
Man i thought we had tall grass here... i gots nuffin compared to that...!!!!!

/ The Bota will be working it...Hard!
We are going to have to do something about this dang weather guy. Keeps on bring more rain. 20" + over now. I remember back in the 60's, my daddy would have his boat hooked up and on Friday evening, we would go to the local creek and net up some crawdads to be ready for Saturday....then the &*%#* colorful language would start as Saturday would be the only day on the map it was going to pour down rain.