The financing game - what's the real deal?

/ The financing game - what's the real deal? #41  
Uhh.. I think it would be cheaper, by far, for me to talk to a local person.. but thanks ;)

Russ

/ The financing game - what's the real deal? #42  
Well in my case I burned through 3 MTD pieces of crap over ten+ years including some years where a neighbor would bush hog off the front of the property every couple of months, and I didn't have a mower at all. Plus the 38" deck would take two days to get it all done. Now with the Max25 I can generally be done in about four hours. And hopefully I can get enough cleaned up this year that I can mow some stuff that has been under weeds since I moved in because of the crap that was dropped by the former owner. :cool2:

/ The financing game - what's the real deal? #43  
I know its kinda late in the game for you but if you're not a white male, then the Fed will loan you cash with their FSA Microloan program (up to $35,000). If you are a white male (that isn't a veteran) then you are screwed. I qualify and called my local FSA to see what it is all about and the process is quite easy. I opted not to bother as I didn't have a need to borrow the cash anymore. Quite ridiculous...and as my east-Indian co-work always says, "only in America!".

One way to make it legal would be to put it in your wife's name as she is "disadvantaged" according to the Feds.

/ The financing game - what's the real deal? #44  
as I posted in another thread:

my price was for eMax 25 with FEL, Backhoe, Thumb, 12" bucket msrp 60" MMM $25,205.
Cash price $23,189 -$600 -$1000 = $21,589.
Rock Bottom Pricing $23,189. - $1000 = $22,189
2.99%/ 60 mo. $399 = $23,940 w/o early payment
3.99%/ 72 mo. $347 = $24,984
3.99%/ 84 mo. $303 = $25,452
Value Pricing
$23,189 0%/ 60 mo. = $386 = $23,189
$23,389 0%/ 72 mo. = $325 = $23,389
$23,689 0%/ 84 mo. = $282 = $23,689
NO TAX in numbers

If you are just looking for low payment 0% for 84 mo. is best, but cost is $2100 more than Cash, the cost for LOW rate financing is actually More and as numbers show 2.99% for 60 mo. is still more than 0% for 84 mo., yes you could make early payments and pay less, but I was also looking at lowest payment.
What will it cost to build addition to house we own to put our Office there and stop paying rent, what about an addition to the house to add a first floor Master Bedroom, getting older and steps are no fun. What I do know is that Business is poor for the last few years because of Government policies and most money is parked in Stock Market waiting it out, 2014 and 2016 will be important, if economy improves I have only spent $2100 over cash option to get eMax, still will have three houses to take care of (mine, Office/house and we had to buy mother-in-laws house) AND I know my payment will be $300. If economy improves, payed the price, if not lowest cost to make ends meet, as I retire.

Well, low payment works out, wife of 41 years died of heart attack, lost 1/2 of my income..................

/ The financing game - what's the real deal?
Well, low payment works out, wife of 41 years died of heart attack, lost 1/2 of my income..................

Very sorry to hear that Architect...

Me and my wife have been married for a little over 22 years. You have a whole lifetime more marriage with her than we do. I can't imagine that.

Andrew