The Gatormade expierence.

/ The Gatormade expierence. #11  
on the 4th pic on the top. . . are the drips running up? thats weird! Sorry for your trouble. I hope they make it right for you good luck.

/ The Gatormade expierence. #12  
"WOW", is about all I can say. :confused2:

/ The Gatormade expierence. #13  
Sorry for all your trouble Davy, at least your posting will only make me really inspect mine when it is finished being built, the only down fall i have is that i have put $1000.00 down to start building the trailer. I have asked questions about the wiring and the differnt options that i have added. I ordered 12k axles, they said that they use dexter axles, so i went online and found the differnts on 10k and 12k axles, so now i will know what to look for. And i havent asked about the brand of tires, i have been looking from other post on the carsile tires, hope i get some good ones, but i will ask what kind of warranty might come with them if any.

Sorry for all you trouble, but you only made it better for me when i go pick mind up in about 5 weeks. thanks.

/ The Gatormade expierence. #14  
tractorboy5500,I bought a Gatermade 16'- 7K trailer a month ago and here are a couple of things I found out. They advertise a wiring harness special for the trailer? Well they use a wire like a extension cord but with 6 or 7 wires in it and just tap into that with scotch locks. I removed about 18 of those things and soldered/ shrink wrapped all the wiring. As far as the Dexter axles, well at least on my 3500# brake axles they are Dexstar and made in China, and so are the wheels, I think the tires are from China too. For the price it cost, the welds are good and so is the paint. I like the trailer and would buy it again. I don't like the China products but I guess that's what you get when you try to save some money?

/ The Gatormade expierence. #15  
Well i didnt say in my last post, i ordered a Longhorn trailer, from emory Tx, i read all of there options and what all they had, but from listening to all you guys, i will look at everything when i go pick it up, i looked at the Gatormade trailers, i like the way they look, and also they look tough built, but seems like some of there workmanship isnt that great, at least the things that are not right can be fixed fairly easy.

/ The Gatormade expierence. #16  
tractorboy5500,I bought a Gatermade 16'- 7K trailer a month ago and here are a couple of things I found out. They advertise a wiring harness special for the trailer? Well they use a wire like a extension cord but with 6 or 7 wires in it and just tap into that with scotch locks. I removed about 18 of those things and soldered/ shrink wrapped all the wiring. As far as the Dexter axles, well at least on my 3500# brake axles they are Dexstar and made in China, and so are the wheels, I think the tires are from China too. For the price it cost, the welds are good and so is the paint. I like the trailer and would buy it again. I don't like the China products but I guess that's what you get when you try to save some money?

Thanks for pointing out the Dexstar axles, instead of the Dexter axles, i have to right that one down, I have the email from Longhorn trailer that said Dexter 12K axles, Thank you very much sir.

/ The Gatormade expierence. #17  

Dexter - Dexstar ?! That's about as bad as the sticker on the back of the neck that has GATor on it that looks like the CAT symbol. CAT - GAT. I peeled mine off of there. I guess when a salesman says a trailer has Dexstar axles under it, it sounds like he is saying Dexter.

/ The Gatormade expierence. #18  
When a salesman or company starts playing with words, its time to move on. Its deception at its worst--no excuses! So is quality--its either there or not there, but don't blow smoke up my skirt and deliver junk that I have to fix. Gatormade needs to man up about the problems on this trailer or give him his money back. Mike.

/ The Gatormade expierence.
on the 4th pic on the top. . . are the drips running up? thats weird! Sorry for your trouble. I hope they make it right for you good luck.

The drips are not running up, I had to hold the camera on a weird angle so the drips would show up in the pic.

/ The Gatormade expierence.
I spoke with paul at gatormade, they are sending me new tail lights. and an owners manual. They went with led lights, that were supposed to fit those holes, but obviously did not. I am supposed to find out soon if I will get some "other consideration." I will keep you posted. I have a question for you guys. What oil is used in the wet hubs on these trailers? Paul at gatormade told me 90 weight, but the oil in there looks a lot thinner. I was thinking of using the synthetic stuff I put in the rear on my truck. what do you think?