The GOAT retires !!?!

/ The GOAT retires !!?! #21  
A place where an uniformed person who doesn't like the game can be king...

/ The GOAT retires !!?! #22  
The only instance I am aware of was the deflate gate. And even then, the details are not cut in stone. Then again, it didn't mean that much to me. I mean, evryone was playing with the same ball...
Now LT for the Giants told of how he would send hookers and drugs up to the rooms of rival teams the night before so they wouldn't be on there game. Cheating or smart? He didn't break any rules...

Maybe you should read up on his stats, career wise, and explain to me all the cheating that took place for him to get those. The NFL should be ashamed they allowed him to play if that was the case.
So, to answer your question, he cheated by deflating the ball. And I would guess that each and every game there are 12 - 13 cheats per average penalties.
You are arguing with someone the size of refrigerator Perry.

/ The GOAT retires !!?! #23  
lol... I remember the fridge from the 85 SB. Damn he did his job well.
I really wasn't arguing, but I guess it could be taken that way. My intent was to help inform, like any good forum.

/ The GOAT retires !!?! #24  
The old NASCAR boys used to say: if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin!

Can anyone really think that the rest of the NFL players are angels?
It evens out. Brady is the GOAT and whoever is 2nd, is far behind.

/ The GOAT retires !!?! #25  
The old NASCAR boys used to say: if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin!

Can anyone really think that the rest of the NFL players are angels?
It evens out. Brady is the GOAT and whoever is 2nd, is far behind.
That many stats/records don't lie.

/ The GOAT retires !!?! #26  
oops... this thread may have to be deleted because my wife says the retirement info is possible incorrect. Tampa GM states otherwise of the reported retirement...

/ The GOAT retires !!?! #27  
I informed with a legitimate article... not my opinion. Like any good forum... ;)
What is considered legitimate now a days isn't always based on fact, but what conforms to our own biases or agendas. Can anyone think of any examples of that?
Unfortunately, our world now consists of saying anything, even baseless information, and it's taken as fact. It happens every 4 years at the very least.
Not judging your article in particular because I didn't read. Just an observation of the decline of journalism in general.

/ The GOAT retires !!?! #28  
All I can say is WOW!!!
Someone wrote a hell of a story, judge, jury and executioner...
Far from all fact based. That doesn't sell books. Reads like a tabloid, from what I hear. Leading the readers to seemingly come up with their own conclusion of guilt. Yes, there are some facts in there, but using that article to try to diminish a great QB is a bit much.

Oh, and the article is from the Daily Beast, hard hitting journalism at its finest. Top right of picture even states OPINION...

Last edited:
   / The GOAT retires !!?! #29  
Subscribed!

/ The GOAT retires !!?!
oops... this thread may have to be deleted because my wife says the retirement info is possible incorrect. Tampa GM states otherwise of the reported retirement...
That would be an amazing turn of events!
I was thinking he’d go to the 49’ers for one more shot.
Maybe it’ll still happen?