The HOYE YMOwners.com forum is now gone

/ The HOYE YMOwners.com forum is now gone #1  

bmaverick

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM2610 ■YANMAR GURU■ EXTRAORDINAIRE
As of last night, the YMOwners.com forum on the HOYE site is now gone. When arriving there, you are now redirected to,
Yesterday's Tractors Forums

Parts ASAP has migrated a few of the other tractor forums into this single one.

If you had a local ID on the YMOwners.com site, it will now end in -HT. Please make a note of this.

At the login screen of Yesterdaystractors, pick FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD.
Type in your email used for the Hoye forum.
Check your email for your new ID and to reset your password.

Additionally, under the ID setting, you can request to [CHANGE] your ID. I did this to drop the -HT.

Do note, this is a Ag Parts Retail company owned forum. At their option, they can edit or delete your posts taking business away from them.
Please keep this in mind.

/ The HOYE YMOwners.com forum is now gone #2  
I don't understand that at first but now that you saying this. I guess they also own Yesterday's tractor forum? If makes sense they are doing this if they combining many smaller less used forums to a larger one, they save on software and admin costs I guess?

I am failing to see how this is going to be good for the Yanmar community. Clearly you can make money selling parts for these tractors..it was and is being done. But by offering a skeleton selection of parts and maybe not other that were many of these tractors will just be parked and no longer purchasing parts.

/ The HOYE YMOwners.com forum is now gone #3  
I only went to Fredricks once looking for something, long ago, and got the impression they didn't want to be a parts house.

Any chance that Fredricks will take over the role Hoye had, selling most anything we need for the YM's? I think they were Hoye's principal supplier. If they could publish the Hoye online parts catalog, that would be great.

/ The HOYE YMOwners.com forum is now gone #4  
I only went to Fredricks once looking for something, long ago, and got the impression they didn't want to be a parts house.

Any chance that Fredricks will take over the role Hoye had, selling most anything we need for the YM's? I think they were Hoye's principal supplier. If they could publish the Hoye online parts catalog, that would be great.
They have totally redesigned their website I noticed but it's still not as easy to shop as Hoye once was. Right now I can't seem to recall how it was organized though? I know previously I was thinking they had some digital shopabilty to their site which I know like 15 years ago it was almost impossible. I was thinking just a couple ago it had improved but not great and I was thinking here just a few weeks ago when I was there it was a bit better but not good still .

/ The HOYE YMOwners.com forum is now gone
They have totally redesigned their website I noticed but it's still not as easy to shop as Hoye once was. Right now I can't seem to recall how it was organized though? I know previously I was thinking they had some digital shopabilty to their site which I know like 15 years ago it was almost impossible. I was thinking just a couple ago it had improved but not great and I was thinking here just a few weeks ago when I was there it was a bit better but not good still .
If you have the Fredricks downloadable catalogs, you can look through them, call and make an order via phone too. (y)

See attached, or spend 30mins in finding it on their website.

Attachments

• FI_Catalog.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 39
And I have their prior catalogs for Yanmar YM F/FX KE, etc

Attachments

• Fredricks Equipment Catalog - Yanmar.pdf
    6.2 MB · Views: 38
And their Deere catalog too,

Attachments

• Fredricks Equipment Catalog - John Deere.doc.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 25
And in those catalogs, the part numbers for 70% of it matches Hoye too. ;)

Not a bad drive from AL to TX.
1704238886834.png

/ The HOYE YMOwners.com forum is now gone #9  
I've been pleased using Fredrick's over the Yrs. for parts and Yanmar Equipment. Esp. parts for the Refurbished Tractor models which of course they stock the parts for. My Fredricks Part Catalog I made this Yrs ago. Huge!.
Slap full of pages.......LOl. Wasn't sure they was importing still Yrs. ago. The top 30 pages are Hoyse Diagrams the rest parts and Models from Fredricks.

Attachments

• 000_0296.JPG
    000_0296.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
;)