The Hydrostats are Coming!

/ The Hydrostats are Coming! #11  
You do not want the Gestapo after you.....

/ The Hydrostats are Coming!
Thanks Bill

I hadn't bothered since the link was easy to go, but you've gone me one better....

Has anyone seen one of these, yet?

How does that HST pedal arrangement look to you?

/ The Hydrostats are Coming! #13  
<font color=blue>Has anyone seen one of these, yet?
</font color=blue>

Mike, no thanks needed. After all I do need something to do at 3am. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
The site is pretty easy to get to but if you have an old monitor like I do it can be a pain. My default resolution is 640x480 so I have to go in and change it to 1024x768 to view the entire page. Then besides using my glasses I need a magnifying glass to read it. I am sure that some that weren't real interested to begin with wouldn't bother going to the trouble. As far as the photo. I am sure that there are some, as 'Bunny' said, that have never heard of a Long. I haven't seen the new models yet but there is a dealer close by. I'll give him a call and see if he has any. If so I will run by and get a few photos this week-end.

/ The Hydrostats are Coming! #14  
<font color=blue>You do not want the Gestapo after you.....</font color=blue>

Not to worry. I deal with the Gestato at work all of the time. They are better know as the KGB. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif They run around enforcing all of the rules in our internal controls manual. 1 1/2" thick. I have always said that where I work is a cross between boot camp and prison camp./w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif Although, I love my job. It's just some of the people that I don't care for. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ The Hydrostats are Coming! #15  
I have heard mahindra is also coming out with a hydrostat in the very near future. 28 hp first i think.